Do you think 2016 was the skinniest she had been since 2004?

On 5/27/2023 at 2:20 AM, Dynamic Lights said:

I bet you wouldn’t be stanning Britney in the first place if she were ugly annd overweight. A hypocrite 

I have lived Britney since Delia’s sent me bomt and btmyh cd with my clothes. She obviously has insecurities about her body. It’s rude to talk about it really. I’m a 39 year old female and I just ******* love Britney so **** kiss my lily white *** !🍑🍑🍑

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 7:03 PM, The Exhale Psychic said:

CAN PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE LOOKS AND HER WEIGHT. 

ITS REALLY REALLY REALLY IRISPONSIBLE AND COULD CAUSE BODY ISSSUES AND EATING DISORDERS. I SHOUKD KNOW 

I came here to say this too! This is a disgusting thing to post on a fan site, *especially* since we know Britney is sensitive about her body even though she’s always looked great. 

Will one of the moderators please delete this thread? God.

On 5/27/2023 at 2:20 AM, Dynamic Lights said:

I bet you wouldn’t be stanning Britney in the first place if she were overweight. A hypocrite 

Actually, lots of us love Lizzo and her performances and she’s full figured.

If you wouldn’t be a Britney fan if Britney gained weight, then you’re not really much of a fan. 

Get Out Leave GIF

11 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I came here to say this too! This is a disgusting thing to post on a fan site, *especially* since we know Britney is sensitive about her body even though she’s always looked great. 

Will one of the moderators please delete this thread? God.

I'm literally praising her physical shape. Don't be ******* sensitive to everything :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block