Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

You're soo right. I feel stupid for being so blind lol.

Honestly aside from whatever Britney works out with her family members, they actually owe her a PUBLIC apology. Stand up for the woman who provided for your every want and need at the cost of her freedom ffs.

Do you think any of them, besides Lynne maybe, will publicly apologize to Britney… admit that they’ve been complicit in the cship, disavow Lou Taylor’s role in both the conservatorship and the professional and personal lives of the Jamies as well as Lynne?? I read through all of the comments on Lynne’s bday IG post and am disgusted and exhausted at the people blaming Britney and citing mental health, addiction & weaponing her IG posts against her as though it’s all Britney’s fault not even acknowledging that her entire family F’d her over. It’s infuriating.

But, sigh. It’s not for me to decide whom Britney should make amends with. Based on their words and behavior, I just don’t think her parents and siblings are willing or capable at addressing the **** they did (and didn’t do that they should have) that contributed to Britney’s situation. Ugh. Anyway, she seems happy. I’m happy she’s happy. Still sucks that TMZ had this story and will probably claim their gross documentary is the catalyst for this reunion happening.🙄

• Love 4
  • Like 4

My sweet mama showed up at my door step yesterday after 3 years … it’s been such a long time … with family there’s always things that need to be worked out … but time heals all wounds !!! And after being able to communicate what I’ve held in for an extremely long time, I feel so blessed we were able to try to make things RIGHT !!! I love 💕 you so much !!!

Psss… I’m so blessed we can have coffee together after 14 years !!! Let’s go shopping afterwards !!!

Just now, OriginalDoll1 said:

Maybe it’s just me but I read all that caption filled with sarcasm 

I lowkey did as well :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

"My sweet mama" showing up after 3 years, then the last part about going shopping later, when according to the reports she was there for just like 30 minutes lol

idk, if they really made amends, good for her, but doesn't seem to be that easy

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I lowkey did as well :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

"My sweet mama" showing up after 3 years, then the last part about going shopping later, when according to the reports she was there for just like 30 minutes lol

idk, if they really made amends, good for her, but doesn't seem to be that easy

I doubt than in 30 minutes or 2 hours you can solve something that goes so deep, but maybe I’m wrong 

• Like 2
Just now, britney_rocks said:

I don't get Exhale. You guys say its none of our business what Britney posts, does, says, but as soon as she wants to work things out with her mother, you guys act like you know what's best for her. Take your own advice and let her do what she thinks is best for her. 

Sis, have you ever watched her life Britney has suffered throughout her life from a lack of love from her mother. Every time someone mentioned her mother, she started crying in the interview. All her life she was practically just used her for money. Then during the cship she never did anything to get Britney out of it. Then when it was over she wanted Britney to pay her court fees again. Is that enough for you or should I continue?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block