Britney Confirms Reunion With Mom Lynne

I feel like Landon 👩‍💻👨‍💻 is a weak woman. She was controlled at Forest by Jamie and team on. But she better not influence and try to control Britney again she better know her ******* boundaries bïtch

If she’s being genuine and not sarcastic, it’s cool, she can do what she wants. I just don’t want to see her let down again. That would really bother me if she lets her mom in only for her mom to stab her in the back again as she has done multiple times in the past.

Also what someone else said, I hope that her motive for letting her mom back in IF this is genuine, isn’t to get her kids to see her because that would mean they won in manipulating her to do what Team Con wants into using her kids as pawns to get her to let them all back in slowly.

Again, if this is genuine, I hope Lynne steps up and really helps her get her kids back and stops the gas lighting and manipulation tactics Team Con seems to be trying to do because after all Britney’s been through, she doesn’t need this at all. I’d really like to see Lynne get a back bone and stand up for her daughter more like she did in court during the ending of the con.

Also, if there’s ANYTHING she knows or has witnessed that could help Britney in court, then she needs to speak up and not stay silent. STAND UP FOR YOUR DAUGHTER LYNNE! Help get her the justice she deserves after a decade and a half of abuse from your ****ty ex husband and her poor excuse of a managing team.

And that’s all I’m gonna say on it, if what Britney is saying is genuine and not sarcastic, I pray that her mom is being genuine and not doing it with selfish, ulterior motives because that would truly suck and hurt Britney all over again, and again Britney doesn’t need that type of energy in her life anymore.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

I feel so betrayed right now. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Britney is supposed to hate Lynne and throw shade at her, not forgive her. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: If she forgives her dad and JL too, then I might have to unstan. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

it's totally impossible, he's the one who started all this she'll never forgive him and I think she just wishes for his death every day :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, lassey88 said:

i don’t believe she wrote that. sorry not sorry

no it's ainey , the real britney is dead in 2001 and replaced by a clone but she have a glitch and in 2008 they re-replace her by annother clone but since she was not performing well enough, the so-called "internment center" in 2019 was a laboratory to clone her so that she would be better, except that this version takes longer to produce than the others, so for the now it's ainey who replaced her until clone production is complete :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree and there’s a lot that we don’t even really truly know about this and I think Britney having her mom is really gonna be beneficial to her healing and happiness to have someone like a family member in her life.

Agreed.

• Love 1

If she was gonna forgive anyone in her family, it would be Lynne. She seemed to be the least complicit in everything. Britney is known to be very sarcastic in her captions, so time will tell if this is a genuine reconnection.

Also, who are any of you to judge her healing her relationship with her MOTHER. Y’all have some mommy issues.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

If she was gonna forgive anyone in her family, it would be Lynne. She seemed to be the least complicit in everything. Britney is known to be very sarcastic in her captions, so time will tell if this is a genuine reconnection.

Also, who are any of you to judge her healing her relationship with her MOTHER. Y’all have some mommy issues.

Because her MOTHER is an ABUSER. These words are not mutually exclusive. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block