Let the healing really begin, Britney ❤️

17 minutes ago, easy said:

This is a big sign of Britney properly healing and I'm happy for her. Getting to say what she needed to had to be the biggest relief. Only Britney knows what's best for her 🩷

Sounds like Britney really needed her mum

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, zone said:

Sounds like Britney really needed her mum

Britney was deeply hurt by everyone that was supposed to love and care for her, including her mom. There is no denying Lynne was a major part of Britney's pain. I think Britney needed to say whatever it was that was said, and forgive Lynne for the pain she caused in order to truly start healing her heart. Forgiveness is entirely for Britney and her own peace and healing, and that's exactly what this is the beginning of. It's not so much that she needed her mom, but she needed her mom to hear her and be receptive of the part she played in Britney's abuse, and then the part she can play in Britney's healing. When Britney said yesterday that she has an amazing therapist, this is definitely proof of that in my opinion. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block