Don Philip

On 5/25/2023 at 10:32 PM, Giovane said:

. He looks like he’s in his 70s..idk why. But he’s a sweet guy, very chill…I think he just needs good friends. 

Girl maybe don’t tell him that if you are about to know him irl hhhhh

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Despite what others have said I do not believe he was a ‘complete disaster’ on X factor. It was obviously just a very bad and manipulated moment for both him and Britney. He was very talented and I’m happy to hear he’s doing well. Not too many people in his situation get to. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, leviathan said:

I mean maybe Britney was thought to be homophobic by her family members, church and other people in her circles. then maybe seeing that *******uals are just normal people she changed her mind once in the industry.

Maybe..maybe. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Despite what others have said I do not believe he was a ‘complete disaster’ on X factor. It was obviously just a very bad and manipulated moment for both him and Britney. He was very talented and I’m happy to hear he’s doing well. Not too many people in his situation get to. 

spacer.png

11 hours ago, leviathan said:

I mean maybe Britney was thought to be homophobic by her family members, church and other people in her circles. then maybe seeing that *******uals are just normal people she changed her mind once in the industry.

Britney was a pageant girl...I guarantee you she knew plenty of gays. I also knew someone who grew up going to her church and he wasn't homophobic.

• Like 1
On 5/25/2023 at 10:45 PM, Emil87 said:

“Someone once told me Britney thought I was (gay) and that she didn’t think it was OK”.

That sounds like a rumor someone might have said, it sounds believable that someone would lie and say that especially in the 90s to mess with them and or start something. Without Britney ever actually saying it.

He was 100% unhinged and more though so he definitely could have made it up. 

• Like 1

I hope you’re joking cause telling him that you are “rooting for him” AND writing here that he looks like he’s in his 70s… do you not realize how mean that sounds? 

I’m sure he’s embarrassed enough by the X Factor stuff, I’m also sure Britney suffered throughout the whole thing too (given what we know), let’s allow them to move on with their lives. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Oh god this was painful 

I don’t know why I watched it again but Britney’s casual “I think it’s fine you’re gay” just killed me :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

But yeah it’s mostly cringe and I hope he’s in a good place now. That was brutal and I didn’t really like what Britney said about him being too busy with his hardships to take care of his voice. Doesn’t suit her, knowing what we know now it’s kinda understandable though. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block