Don Philip

4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

He was a complete disaster on X-Factor, making not only a fool of himself but portraying Britney as homophobic. Glad he got his **** together.

I don’t think he was portraying her as homophobic. I think he was saying that she told him that it wasn’t good for him to come out. During that time, a gay male pop star was unheard of unless they were already established and then came out. He wasn’t even known..how would he come out?? It’s different today though. I think he suffers from severe anxiety. And he does have ticks, which could have came from anything. He looks like he’s in his 70s..idk why. But he’s a sweet guy, very chill…I think he just needs good friends. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Giovane said:

I don’t think he was portraying her as homophobic. I think he was saying that she told him that it wasn’t good for him to come out. During that time, a gay male pop star was unheard of unless they were already established and then came out. He wasn’t even known..how would he come out?? It’s different today though. I think he suffers from severe anxiety. And he does have ticks, which could have came from anything. He looks like he’s in his 70s..idk why. But he’s a sweet guy, very chill…I think he just needs good friends. 

“Someone once told me Britney thought I was (gay) and that she didn’t think it was OK”.

47 minutes ago, Giovane said:

So, I live in Brooklyn, NY. I worked an event today helping navigate traffic and controlling the mass. When it was time for me to go on break I walked over to one food station and this guy looked so damn familiar. When I realized who it was, he even looked nervous because I recognized him and I think he knew it. It was DON PHILIP!!! He’s a sweet guy..obviously had some issues in the past, but he’s so nice and kind. I told him I’m rooting for him, and kept it brief. He said thank you, we both gave each other a fist bump. He works for the company I work for now, so I’ll def see him again and when I do I’ll ask for a photo..but he seemed to be like, “okay go away now” when I mentioned Britney Spears. As if he didn’t want me to say it out way too loud. Once again, he’s a sweet guy and I just wanted to give him a hug. 

R u a cop making triple over time working traffic or a production assistant makig sure ppl dont walk where ur filming

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

"I Will Still Love You" might be the best ballad on Britney's debut though:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

53 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Their duet was my favorite song off the BOMT album! Nice to hear he’s thriving in New York! ♥️

Is like the worst song on the album imo... but ok.

:weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
On 5/25/2023 at 10:45 PM, Emil87 said:

“Someone once told me Britney thought I was (gay) and that she didn’t think it was OK”.

I mean maybe Britney was thought to be homophobic by her family members, church and other people in her circles. then maybe seeing that *******uals are just normal people she changed her mind once in the industry.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block