Alleged Anonymous Twitter Insider Claims "Blackmail" Is Reason For Britney's Book Delay 📖

48 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

My theory is Britney wants a happy ending to the book and is waiting for court to wrap up...but that could take years with Pennywise so she's in a bind.

I think she might want a happy ending. And I also 100% believe that going back into her past is causing her to relive these traumatic experiences and having to face that again and work through it again can be emotionally draining on a person.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Next insider claim will be "book ghostwriter abducted by aliens, explains delays"

It's just that Britney isn't interested in a long term involvement of things and a book is such a thing. So I guess she A just works on it sporadically or B doesn't work on it at all.

At this point I don't care, we know Britney will never be able to tell everything she might want to, as none of the involved people got sentenced or even a trial for the things she might spill, and therefore there's major liability.

It'd be easier to wait for her dad to die and then release.

I do tend to believe there might be some truth to this in a sense that a lot of people were close to Britney back in the day and they probably know her deepest ans darkest secrets. So she has to be careful what she says. Otherwise they might reveal those things. How bad can it be though? I guess that's why people are careful with what they say. Especially celebrities. She should focus on her family and what they did. More than Justin Timberlake etc 

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

The book is not happening.

It’s been happening where have you been? Everyone from a respectable news source, to her lawyer, to Britney herself has stated this book has been in the works. Seriously I think the people like you that think this really wanna die on that hill that it isn’t happening when we’ve been told multiple times it is.

• Like 1

Why do I think that this book was actually a reaction to Jamie Lou’s book and she actually never wanted to publish it in the first place and now she’s delaying it because she has no intentions of publishing anyways? 
I’m probably one of those people who hate the fact that she talked with Lynne earlier this week. I think eventually she will forgive bryan and JL too. And eventually they will make her forgive her father by blaming it on his illness. 

Britney might be the queen of wrong desicions. There’s a way of being carefree when you do make a desicion when the desicion is actually right and your environment is the cause you were not able to make it in the first place. But Britney actually ready to take a verbal apology and dug everything in the dust, just like that.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block