Do you trust Cade?

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney trusts him. What us fans think of the people now in her life is kinda irrelevant. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ 

I agree and even said in my first post that it doesn’t really matter what any of us think, I was just curious.Β 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

He’s one of the few people who’s been in Britney’s inner circle for years, so Britney clearly trusts him, but do you?

Personally, I find it a little odd that out of all the people that were cut out of Britney’s life during the conservatorship, he was allowed to stick around (then again so was Sam).

I dunno, the whole thing with Lynne reminds me a bit of Sam Lutfi. Then there’s that whole s** scandal involving him. Not that it really matters what any of us think, but what’s your take on Cade?Β 

why did u ask this question?

absolutely none of our business.

Β 

only britneyΒ΄s opinion matters

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL The fans are the issue?

JIMBO and Lynne got Britney trapped in a C Ship.

Felicia isn't on good terms with Britney who she's not speaking to for reasons.

Sam Lutfi was trying to control Britney's life

Jason Alexander, coo coo for coco puffs

Justin Timberlake sold her out

K Fed, used Britney and continues to try and hurt her and use her money

Jamie Lynne not supportive of Britney

Bryan doing that interview questioning how Britney would order food.

Jason Trawick, came out as Team Con

Most of Britney's "friends" have sold her out.

Yet the fans are the issue?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Β 

Right?Β  We literally busted her *** out of a 13-year long conservatorship.Β  It was the pressure from the fans that got her out of this mess that her family created.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Right?Β  We literally busted her *** out of a 13-year long conservatorship.Β  It was the pressure from the fans that got her out of this mess that her family created.

I’m sorry but fans didn’t do anything. We were all perfectly fine with her being slaved through all those years while she was touring, doing Vegas, getting #1 hits, and so on. The only time conservatorship became a problem to us was when BRITNEY decide to fight them and stop working. Was her choice, her action, not any of us. And, at the end, was her bravery to speak up in court the blow up the whole scheme.Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I’m sorry but fans didn’t do anything. We were all perfectly fine with her being slaved through all those years while she was touring, doing Vegas, getting #1 hits, and so on. The only time conservatorship became a problem to us was when BRITNEY decide to fight them and stop working. Was her choice, her action, not any of us. And, at the end, was her bravery to speak up in court the blow up the whole scheme.Β 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
Β 

so sick of fans trying to take credit for Britney's fight and struggle.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Exactly and people can Laugh at your comment all they want however what you said it is very true and even Britney made a comment in regards to her fans standing out on the streets fighting for her when her loved ones and friends around her weren’t doing the damn thing for her.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
Β 

so sick of fans trying to take credit for Britney's fight and struggle.Β 

Least the fans were out fighting for Britney and she acknowledged that as well as saying her fans saved her life!Β 
Β 

Stay pressed! Britney loves her fans! Least the fans brought awareness to what was happening with Britney, unlike Sam who claimed all was well while his girlfriend was being tortured in that facility!Β :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

From an outside point of view no. I know his type. I'm gay and I've met many "Cades" before in my life. I'm sure he's tons of fun, but that's the extent of it other than being extremely calculated. I don't know him personally but my intuition is never wrong. I don't think he's a harm to Britney however again I don't think he adds much value other than a good time in Brits life. He comes across as more of a "yes" person to patronize and manipulate Britney into things he wants. The only time I felt genuine love vibes between them was when she had him on stage during the POM show. She was truly cracking upΒ :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Thats just the thing though! We see 12% of the real Britney via IG just like anyone else. I'm sure they have a good relationship with some depth. She literally just posted about some random girlfriend she spoke with on her caption. She has a life lol. That's my objective opinion! Don't know the man and probably never will! At the end of the day I don't see him as a threat. There's nothing wrong with having fun BTW its just that Britney has many roles in life and I don't see him being the responsible one telling her how it is friend. I know his type, I swear I've met him a billion times. In fact I have a couple "Cades" in my life who are convenient on a Friday night and weekend. Actually now that i'm thinking about it i'll beΒ  seeing him tonight for the start of a fab Memorial Day Weekend extravaganza!

I'm not this gay in real life, exhale is truly rainbow hell!

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush::cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised::wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block