Do you trust Cade?

27 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Funny how they only trust Britney's decisions when it fits their narratives, yet when Britney reunites with Lynne they throw a fit and don't trust it,

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

My thoughts exactly…

Fans trust and respect her decision when she throws people out of her life but they don’t do the same for the people she chooses to keep around.

Makes me wonder if this faux outrage is really about Britney or about fans who feel the need to live vicariously through her.

Make it make sense… 

• Like 3
Just now, Sia said:

My thoughts exactly…

Fans trust and respect her decision when she throws people out of her life but they don’t do the same for the people she chooses to keep around.

Makes me wonder if this faux outrage is really about Britney or about fans who feel the need to live vicariously through her.

Make it make sense… 

That's my point, why trust Britney's decision in having Sam in her life, if people aren't going to trust Britney letting Lynne back in to some degree.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

It still seems like a circus in terms of people still involved.

Cade

Jodi Montgomery

Sam was brought in during the C Ship

Michael Kane

Crazy Maxi Pad

Maxi wasn't involved in her life in any of the conservatorship years though. They said in 2020 that they had only ever met her once and that was on the set of NSync's "Girlfriend" video back when she was dating Justin).

• Like 3

It’s hard as a fan with the circumstances to fully trust anyone that was around her during the conservatorship but our views are subjective to being Britney Stans. We don’t know the full story behind the scenes. I find it strange that she was allowed to have Cade and Sam as close to her as they were with the given circumstances of how guarded she was, but I also wonder if Jamie didn’t bend a bit just so Britney could have a best friend and boyfriend. As inhumane as they treated her, I feel like they at least allowed her that so she would have something outside of working as the cash cow. Imagine attempting to keep that from someone who was so controlled and limited. I think had they not allowed Cade/Sam, Britney would’ve all but shut down. As far as their silence prior to the free Britney movement from both of them, I like to believe NDAs were involved (especially if Sam came on as an actor in Slumber Party and I believe Cade was some sort of managerial factor in her career prior to the cship termination). But as much as we like to speculate and go down a conspiracy rabbit hole, I trust Britney is guarding herself more than ever before and she knows best. If we ever get the ball rolling with the judicial system and start finding some shady stuff from Cade, then I’d start worrying about him, but until then, Britney’s judgement is better than ours. 

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, stunna_***** said:

It’s hard as a fan with the circumstances to fully trust anyone that was around her during the conservatorship but our views are subjective to being Britney Stans. We don’t know the full story behind the scenes. I find it strange that she was allowed to have Cade and Sam as close to her as they were with the given circumstances of how guarded she was, but I also wonder if Jamie didn’t bend a bit just so Britney could have a best friend and boyfriend. As inhumane as they treated her, I feel like they at least allowed her that so she would have something outside of working as the cash cow. Imagine attempting to keep that from someone who was so controlled and limited. I think had they not allowed Cade/Sam, Britney would’ve all but shut down. As far as their silence prior to the free Britney movement from both of them, I like to believe NDAs were involved (especially if Sam came on as an actor in Slumber Party and I believe Cade was some sort of managerial factor in her career prior to the cship termination). But as much as we like to speculate and go down a conspiracy rabbit hole, I trust Britney is guarding herself more than ever before and she knows best. If we ever get the ball rolling with the judicial system and start finding some shady stuff from Cade, then I’d start worrying about him, but until then, Britney’s judgement is better than ours. 

Yes!! Everyone that questioned the con was promptly removed from Britney's life. I believe Britney, Cade, and Sam played Jamie for the dumb hick hillbilly that he is. I don't judge anyone for not speaking up during the con, we don't know what they were threatened with alongside Britney. I will judge their actions after Britney spoke/was freed, however, and I'm gonna need more proof than TMZ that either of them have done anything wrong towards Britney. 

• Like 3

I don’t trust him but not because of his intentions with Britney (although those are dubious since I was involved from pretty much the start of the conservatorship and didn’t help her in any way shape or form and only spoke out when we started bullying him to) but because of his questionable behaviour around young men and the alleged casting couch situations he put them in. He also has a snake vibe when looking at him but you can’t really go off of that. 

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

He’s one of the few people who’s been in Britney’s inner circle for years, so Britney clearly trusts him, but do you?

Personally, I find it a little odd that out of all the people that were cut out of Britney’s life during the conservatorship, he was allowed to stick around (then again so was Sam).

I dunno, the whole thing with Lynne reminds me a bit of Sam Lutfi. Then there’s that whole s** scandal involving him. Not that it really matters what any of us think, but what’s your take on Cade? 

Honestly? No. :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

To me, he is a two-faced person, terribly naive and confused, who can only be manipulated into telling private things about Britney out of fear. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Doesn’t matter if I trust him, he ain’t in my life, all that matters is if Britney trusts him and evidentially she does.

Fans need to realize and accept that Britney is a human being and human beings make mistakes, sometimes repeatedly. If Cade or even Sam end up being mistakes, it’s her who has to deal with it, all we can really do is hope she’s learned from her past and hope they aren’t mistakes.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block