Do you trust Cade?

He’s one of the few people who’s been in Britney’s inner circle for years, so Britney clearly trusts him, but do you?

Personally, I find it a little odd that out of all the people that were cut out of Britney’s life during the conservatorship, he was allowed to stick around (then again so was Sam).

I dunno, the whole thing with Lynne reminds me a bit of Sam Lutfi. Then there’s that whole s** scandal involving him. Not that it really matters what any of us think, but what’s your take on Cade? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, emmagphoto said:

I honestly don't but I guess that's the feeling I would have with someone else... having said that, I don't see him going out and speaking to the media about his friendship unlike Sam. But we all know Sam is young, I don't think he has bad intentions, he is just living "his moment"

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

I trust Britney and if Britney has kept him around now that she is free to pick and choose who she wants in her life, I trust she has her reasons. 

i trust Britney as well, but there’s no denying that she attracts a lot of snakes and leeches. It’s by no means her fault, but it’s the sad reality. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, Emil87 said:

i trust Britney as well, but there’s no denying that she attracts a lot of snakes and leeches. It’s by no means her fault, but it’s the sad reality. 

Funny how they only trust Britney's decisions when it fits their narratives, yet when Britney reunites with Lynne they throw a fit and don't trust it,

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Yes and she has the ability to see it and get rid of them now. She's known Cade since what? At least 2011? He's still in her life for a reason, and I trust Britney in who wants in and out of her life now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I don't think there is one person who has been close to Britney (family, friend or work associate) that the B-Army have approved of.

The problem is us, not them. 

LOL The fans are the issue?

JIMBO and Lynne got Britney trapped in a C Ship.

Felicia isn't on good terms with Britney who she's not speaking to for reasons.

Sam Lutfi was trying to control Britney's life

Jason Alexander, coo coo for coco puffs

Justin Timberlake sold her out

K Fed, used Britney and continues to try and hurt her and use her money

Jamie Lynne not supportive of Britney

Bryan doing that interview questioning how Britney would order food.

Jason Trawick, came out as Team Con

Most of Britney's "friends" have sold her out.

Yet the fans are the issue?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block