Hilary Duff mentions Britney in new Marie Claire interview

30 minutes ago, Connor Walsh said:

Spill the tea. I wanna know more about it.

i work in tv and she was at an event when she was on Younger. The networks usually have these industry promo events and at these things the cast sticks around to take pics, talk to people, etc. as it's part of the obligation when promoting the show, and she, word for word, was like "um no, im NOT doing this" and stormed out (meanwhile the rest of the cast stayed and were all super nice).

As far as other people i know meeting her, they were at other events and she was just blatantly obnoxious to them, kind of like she is too good to mingle with anyone. i try and give celebs the benefit of the doubt because it has to be grating to have people annoy you constantly but these events are set up with the talent knowing full-well what they are expected to do and it's usually pretty chill and structured. sucks she wasnt nice about it.

That’s a shame others didn’t have a positive experience meeting her!

I met her a few years back and she was extremely gracious, nice and talkative. She let me get a photo and autograph. She was way more of a likable person than I expected. She was one of my childhood favorites, so I was so happy she lived up to the image I had of her in my head. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, asitalian12587 said:

i work in tv and she was at an event when she was on Younger. The networks usually have these industry promo events and at these things the cast sticks around to take pics, talk to people, etc. as it's part of the obligation when promoting the show, and she, word for word, was like "um no, im NOT doing this" and stormed out (meanwhile the rest of the cast stayed and were all super nice).

As far as other people i know meeting her, they were at other events and she was just blatantly obnoxious to them, kind of like she is too good to mingle with anyone. i try and give celebs the benefit of the doubt because it has to be grating to have people annoy you constantly but these events are set up with the talent knowing full-well what they are expected to do and it's usually pretty chill and structured. sucks she wasnt nice about it.

Maybe she’s shy :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

She’s too untalented to be that rude. Ew.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block