User @Joshyworld May Never Post Again, Manager Says

"Let him be a civilian for a while," @i sometimes sing live tells Exhale. "He's given so much. Give him time."

@Joshyworld’s longtime manager @i sometimes sing live says the user may never post again. Speaking to Exhale, he said, “As the person who guides his Exhale career — based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis — from what I have gathered it’s clear to me he should not be going back to do the Exhale spotlight, not in the near future and possibly never again.”

Joshy’s mother @GlitterRain has been monitoring his posts since 2022 when Joshy got involved in a very public chatbox fight. He became sole conservator this year after attorney @Rik vs Exhale resigned from his co-conservatorship in March.

Thoughts?

Spoiler

@i sometimes sing live your personas in my fictional stories:

gQODDp9.png

First personal assistant, now a manager, the upgrade! Hx1YSjS.gif Next step: prostituta Hx1YSjS.gif

• Haha 7
4 hours ago, Henry. said:

"Let him be a civilian for a while," @i sometimes sing live tells Exhale. "He's given so much. Give him time."

@Joshyworld’s longtime manager @i sometimes sing live says the user may never post again. Speaking to Exhale, he said, “As the person who guides his Exhale career — based on the information I and all of the professionals who work with her are being told on a need-to-know basis — from what I have gathered it’s clear to me he should not be going back to do the Exhale spotlight, not in the near future and possibly never again.”

Joshy’s mother @GlitterRain has been monitoring his posts since 2022 when Joshy got involved in a very public chatbox fight. He became sole conservator this year after attorney @Rik vs Exhale resigned from his co-conservatorship in March.

Thoughts?

Hide contents

gQODDp9.png

First personal assistant, now a manager, the upgrade! Hx1YSjS.gif Next step: prostituta Hx1YSjS.gif

Praise da lawd!

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 7:57 AM, Henry. said:

Thoughts?

Hide contents

gQODDp9.png

ezgif-1-e50a910e40.gif

Ahhhhhhh.... I have to admit that there has been no drama for at least the last week.... any connection?

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

So you’re in here trying to cause drama with Joshy? I thought you were ignoring him? Yet here you are in a thread about him, mocking him/taunting. 

I laughed at the comments the same way he's been stalking me in the comments and laughing.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Screen.jpg
IBB.CO

Image Screen hosted in ImgBB
ss.jpg
IBB.CO

Image ss hosted in ImgBB
aa.jpg
IBB.CO

Image aa hosted in ImgBB

• Love 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

@Joshyworld what do you have to say for yourself?

I honestly haven't mentioned him, brought him up and these last few days he's been taunting me as you can see from the screen grabs.

There's a lot more too, so I figured I'd laugh back since he's trying so hard to poke the bear.

I've completely left him alone and haven't associated with him, for whatever reason he's continued to taunt. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Henry. said:

@Antidote@DiamondCircus@Flavor Of Love@Joshyworld

Michael Jackson Kinkytwt GIF - Michael jackson Kinkytwt Michael Jackson gun  - Discover & Share GIFs

Reveal hidden contents

We all know your imaginary beef is a PR tactic to help you gain more popularity on Exhale

Hx1YSjS.gif

Since the beef has been on the grill for so long between me and @Joshyworld it will be pretty burnt. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

But I had change in my heart to@GlitterRain I detected love and cordiality in me :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Btw- Am I the only one who thinks Joshy is in his Prism / Joanne /Britney Jean/ Lemonade/ Bionic/ Lotus era? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Flavor Of Love

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block