Taylor Swift releasing ‘Karma’ remix with Ice Spice

Cqleb

15 hours ago, Body ache said:

Not her adding a new song to the Midnights album while coming out with a new deluxe edition that doesn't even include that new song. This money hungry ****

Maybe her sources who study the billboard charts rules told her that her midnight's album is only expected to stay in the top 200 for only 8262 weeks. So they're frantically in brand damage mode to get it an additional 836 weeks so that it's one of the "greatest albums of all time"

23 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Taylor-Swift-in-the-trailer-for-the-Midn
WWW.NME.COM

Right before releasing ‘Midnights’, Taylor Swift revealed she’s made a series of “music movies” that will...
Taylor-Swift-header-copy.gif?w=1200&h=62
TIME.COM

All the easter eggs and influences on 'Midnights'

23 hours ago, Midnights said:

Uhm as a co-swiftie...where did Taylor ever promise it would be a visual album?! It's literally the first thing I hear about it...

It was never meant to be a visual album. I think her tweet was just misunderstood, I know I did. 

Edited by MasterMindz

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block