Anyone else see Britney looking more like her old self than in a long time?!

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Genetics also play a HUGE factor in one's ageing. Britney got Lynne's looks and (unfortunately) Jamie's genes. :typing_keyboard_computer:

True.

I mean look at Jamie Lynn.

She went from being Britney's mini me when she was younger to now looking like Jamie in a blonde wig :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Plus Britney smokes too and that accelerates the aging process but like I said,

Britney is still beautiful even though she looks older now.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Your nose gets bigger with age, not smaller. 🤣 If you can't see that Britney had her nose reduced in size twice, then you are even more blind than Ariana's fans who think she hasn't had any work done. All celebrities have plastic surgery. There is nothing wrong with it. 

No some get thinner.. some grow.. you seem to be an expert. Why not read . Maybe take an anatomy class.  Not all celebs have plastic surgery . She has admit to lip injections.  ***** shes like real.. shes stated it. Yet the nose is the same .  Just aged . Your an expect though. Nah ..  have a great evening. 

7 hours ago, Steve W said:

No some get thinner.. some grow.. you seem to be an expert. Why not read . Maybe take an anatomy class.  Not all celebs have plastic surgery . She has admit to lip injections.  ***** shes like real.. shes stated it. Yet the nose is the same .  Just aged . Your an expect though. Nah ..  have a great evening. 

Here, have a look at an analysis by someone who actually is an expert. 😘 And you don't need to be an expert to see the huge difference between the bulbous, round nose she had at 16 with the tiny nose she has now. She even said very early in her career that she didn't like her nose because she thought it was too big. 

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Here, have a look at an analysis by someone who actually is an expert. 😘 And you don't need to be an expert to see the huge difference between the bulbous, round nose she had at 16 with the tiny nose she has now. She even said very early in her career that she didn't like her nose because she thought it was too big. 

I think she had a nose job back in 2001

2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Do you know make up has the remarkable ability to alter a photo. Also look at her nose today . Look at it . Grab lots of photos . Its the same nose from her prime . Look .. its the same unaltered nose . I have seen these types of photos on many celebrity sites . Look at her videos. Same nose . You are obsessed??? Why ??? Everyone is obsessed with picking this women apart. Sorry the nose is the same . It aged a little . I do not look 21 anymore either. Make up. Its magic. If you were to find the right makeup artist . One who use to work on Britney. One you all would probably start saying queen,yes, slay , whatever. Makeup  is amazing. Contouring a nose is a trick of the trade. Britney just hates being fussed over. She hated being touched. While she shaved her head . Rumors stated she did not want to be touched anymore.  She was over being Americas barbie in a forced agenda.  

53 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Do you know make up has the remarkable ability to alter a photo. Also look at her nose today . Look at it . Grab lots of photos . Its the same nose from her prime . Look .. its the same unaltered nose . I have seen these types of photos on many celebrity sites . Look at her videos. Same nose . You are obsessed??? Why ??? Everyone is obsessed with picking this women apart. Sorry the nose is the same . It aged a little . I do not look 21 anymore either. Make up. Its magic. If you were to find the right makeup artist . One who use to work on Britney. One you all would probably start saying queen,yes, slay , whatever. Makeup  is amazing. Contouring a nose is a trick of the trade. Britney just hates being fussed over. She hated being touched. While she shaved her head . Rumors stated she did not want to be touched anymore.  She was over being Americas barbie in a forced agenda.  

So now you know even more than an expert. A plastic surgeon who literally works with this. My God, you are full of yourself.

It has nothing to do with picking her apart. I have had a nose job myself. There is no judgement. It's just a simple fact. Her nose is about half the size it was when she became famous.

7 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

So now you know even more than an expert. A plastic surgeon who literally works with this. My God, you are full of yourself.

It has nothing to do with picking her apart. I have had a nose job myself. There is no judgement. It's just a simple fact. Her nose is about half the size it was when she became famous.

Am I ? Your clearly stating facts right ? You have documentation? Britney admit to fun stuff with her lips. For years her breasts were said to be fake. She herself said .. all real. Present me facts oh dear child  . Your just fun to get the last words with. Your all upset and getting a little aggravated.  Have a blessed day ! Bless your heart ! ❤️😂😘

Just now, Steve W said:

Am I ? Your clearly stating facts right ? You have documentation? Britney admit to fun stuff with her lips. For years her breasts were said to be fake. She herself said .. all real. Present me facts oh dear child  . Your just fun to get the last words with. Your all upset and getting a little aggravated.  Have a blessed day ! Bless your heart ! ❤️😂😘

A lot of celebrities get plastic surgery and don't admit it. Kylie Jenner says she only did her lips. Do you believe that too? 🤣

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

A lot of celebrities get plastic surgery and don't admit it. Kylie Jenner says she only did her lips. Do you believe that too? 🤣

And here we go. Your not letting up. This is bothering you huh? Kyle admit her situation. If you look at todays nose . Its the same . Yet thats my opinion. You are acting like your statement is fact basis. Are you stating facts? Take a photo of you now and then in 10 years . Watch what happens.. so many I know who are poor lost cartilage. The nose shrank. Others the nose grew. Read some books in a college library . I took anatomy classes . I am not an expert . I am giving an opinion. I am not spreading lies like you possibly are… this is how rumors start. Look at what doctors state about her diagnosis. Dr Drew??? Yeah no… sorry just people fueling Brit rumors. Keep fanning the fire. She has enough people taking about her looks and mental health.  Have a great day .

Edited by Steve W
15 minutes ago, Steve W said:

And here we go. Your not letting up. This is bothering you huh? Kyle admit her situation. If you look at todays nose . Its the same . Yet thats my opinion. You are acting like your statement is fact basis. Are you stating facts? Take a photo of you now and then in 10 years . Watch what happens.. so many I know who are poor lost cartilage. The nose shrank. Others the nose grew. Read some books in a college library . I took anatomy classes . I am not an expert . I am giving an opinion. I am not spreading lies like you possibly are… this is how rumors start. Look at what doctors state about her diagnosis. Dr Drew??? Yeah no… sorry just people fueling Brit rumors. Keep fanning the fire. She has enough people taking about her looks and mental health.  Have a great day .

You think you have a better eye for plastic surgery than a plastic surgeon. Everyone takes anatomy classes at school. That doesn't make you more qualified to judge if someone has had plastic surgery or not. Especially not more qualified than an actual PLASTIC SURGEON. 🤣

7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

You think you have a better eye for plastic surgery than a plastic surgeon. Everyone takes anatomy classes at school. That doesn't make you more qualified to judge if someone has had plastic surgery or not. Especially not more qualified than an actual PLASTIC SURGEON. 🤣

Your just being you. Facts always are best . I said an opinion. Your the one pushing this as concrete. Yes I will challenge a plastic surgeon. Photos are not a true representation of a person.  I am glad your getting your panties in a bunch . Have a great day . 

10 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Your just being you. Facts always are best . I said an opinion. Your the one pushing this as concrete. Yes I will challenge a plastic surgeon. Photos are not a true representation of a person.  I am glad your getting your panties in a bunch . Have a great day . 

You seem like one of those people who refuse to admit they are wrong even when presented with evidence right in front of their very eyes. 

Britney is the most photographed woman in history. You can find countless photos without make-up from 1998/1999 and compare with make-up free photos from the past years. If you can't see it, then you are blind.

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

You seem like one of those people who refuse to admit they are wrong even when presented with evidence right in front of their very eyes. 

Britney is the most photographed woman in history. You can find countless photos without make-up from 1998/1999 and compare with make-up free photos from the past years. If you can't see it, then you are blind.

Show me facts . 😂Facts work. Your pushing this🤔. show me real proof bud. Our facial features change . Its a fact . If we are lucky to age . Be well ! 😊Be good and its all good . Mine is an opinion. Never said I was right . Just let it go . You seem like someone who needs to be right . Back at ya. Who cares what I think .  Opinions are beautiful. I see the same nose and a fan who needs a tissue. Do not cry please. 

Edited by Steve W
4 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Show me facts . 😂Facts work. Your pushing this🤔. show me real proof bud. Our facial features change . Its a fact . If we are lucky to age . Be well ! 😊Be good and its all good . Mine is an opinion. Never said I was right . Just let it go . You seem like someone who needs to be right . Back at ya. Who cares what I think .  Opinions are beautiful. I see the same nose and a fan who needs a tissue. Do not cry please. Yet we do not have to agree or like each other. I am so not a fan of your narrative. I think your a piece of sunshine. Keep shining! 

This thread is pretty depressing. Newsflash… none of us will look the same in 20 years. Some of you are in for a big surprise.

And for your sake I hope there won’t be people debating if your “aging” is due to time, smoking, tanning, stress or bad cosmetic procedures that you had to do cause people made you feel insecure… 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The thing is no one looks like they did 20 years ago.

I think facially she looks fine.

I do wish sometimes she would make her hair look a little nicer as I think that pays a huge part in her entire look, however i'm not a woman and I can't relate to the frustrations of having long hair.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block