Here I Come (In The Zone Reject)

Released by Jason Nevins on his 2004 album “The Funk Rocker”, Here I Come was originally written for and was on hold for Britney’s In The Zone album. Singer/Songwriter Patti Maloney has been such a delight to chat with. She was given a 7 minute audio tape and was told to edit it into a song. She did and she will be releasing the original demo for Britney for her Musical Memoir, Sleeping Beauty Just Woke Up: A Musical Memoir. This track while being released never made its way online along with most of Jason’s album. Patti has also never heard the final version of the song until I sent it to her, so the demo must be quite different at least the instrumental.

Jen Cella - Here I Come (Britney Spears Reject) [In The Zone Reject]
https://youtu.be/ccrPBuKSAwY

41 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

by who is confirmed ??? sound more like ray of light unreleased :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The demo was on a Jason Nevins promo disc and said it was on hold for Britney with Jive. Now that could’ve been wrong, but luckily in my chats with Patti Maloney she told me about how the song came together and it being for Britney. Aswell that the demo for Britney will be in her memoir🤗

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

The demo was on a Jason Nevins promo disc and said it was on hold for Britney with Jive. Now that could’ve been wrong, but luckily in my chats with Patti Maloney she told me about how the song came together and it being for Britney. Aswell that the demo for Britney will be in her memoir🤗

i think that i willl do an ai britney version :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
Just now, BSfan4Ever said:

do you have the britney's version ? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

like that I don't need to make an ai version :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Britney sadly did not record this one. Or at least it isn’t known by Patti if she did. Patti wrote 3 songs for him, but never met Jason Nevins so Britney could have recorded with him. That would be a mystery as of rn🤗. I have reached out to Jason. So hopefully we’ll get an answer to that

3 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Britney sadly did not record this one. Or at least it isn’t known by Patti if she did. Patti wrote 3 songs for him, but never met Jason Nevins so Britney could have recorded with him. That would be a mystery as of rn🤗. I have reached out to Jason. So hopefully we’ll get an answer to that

Britney always never record the best bangers ever :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

all that demos would have be a success :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Britney always never record the best bangers ever :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

all that demos would have be a success :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Well I always say, we never know until we know. I’ve heard some of Britney’s unfinished “New Religion”. Sometimes she just records some words. The only actual lyrics I could make out were “And I Won’t Turn Back”🤗

7 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

You’d have to ask the podcaster who interviewed the writer. He played it for me🤗 as well as a demo for who can she trust. That wasn’t Britney vocal though. It would be interesting to know if she actually recorded that one

does he have the full version? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I don't have his coordinates, I think you have to ask him yourself :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block