New Version of Britney Jean (Britney's Version) + Download Link

Goodnight. I'm a Brazilian fan, don't mind my writing.

I come to warn you that there is a new Britney's Version album, without watermark, and in addition to having artificial intelligence, it has real vocals used by Britney Spears.

The video is silent, but has the download link, with the tracks in the comments.

Edited by Breitner
orthographic error
  • Love 2

Good night. Eu sou um fã brasileiro, no se importa con mi ha escrito. We have come to advise you that there is a new album Britney's Version, without watermark, and in addition to artificial intelligence, with real voices used by Britney Spears. The video is silent, but there is a link to download, with the links in our comments.

Edited by aoki.loid
  • Love 1
On 5/23/2023 at 5:48 PM, Isla said:

English please!

Good night. Eu sou um fã brasileiro, no se importa con mi ha escrito. We have come to advise you that there is a new album Britney's Version, without watermark, and in addition to artificial intelligence, with real voices used by Britney Spears. The video is silent, but there is a link to download, with the links in our comments.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kevvers said:

Honestly, feels scammy. 

It's not fraud. I don't like to identify myself just that. I would never do anything to harm anyone. I wanted to share something that I really liked. You accuse a person who is doing something good, it's not cool. reflects!

7 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

thank you! :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block