User @Rik vs Exhale On His Phone-Throwing Incident: I Take Responsibility

Exhale user @Rik vs Exhale had an argument with his personal assistant @i sometimes sing live over a misplaced piece of his wardrobe. Angered by what he perceived as negligence, Rik's frustration escalated, resulting in him throwing his cell phone at his assistant in a fit of rage.

''I don't remember what it was she said to me and I just threw the phone and it's something that I'm not- I'm not ashamed, I'm not- I am ashamed of everything I've ever done. I take responsibility for the things that I have done and I do feel a great sense of shame''

@Rik vs Exhale faced legal consequences. He was charged with blatant disrespect and pleaded guilty to the offense in Exhale court. As part of his sentence, Rik underwent anger management classes and performed Exhale community service.

today in black history: the queen of extra part II : r/BlackPeopleTwitter

• Haha 5
18 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Exhale user @Rik vs Exhale had an argument with his personal assistant @i sometimes sing live over a misplaced piece of his wardrobe. Angered by what he perceived as negligence, Rik's frustration escalated, resulting in him throwing his cell phone at his assistant in a fit of rage.

''I don't remember what it was she said to me and I just threw the phone and it's something that I'm not- I'm not ashamed, I'm not- I am ashamed of everything I've ever done. I take responsibility for the things that I have done and I do feel a great sense of shame''

@Rik vs Exhale faced legal consequences. He was charged with blatant disrespect and pleaded guilty to the offense in Exhale court. As part of his sentence, Rik underwent anger management classes and performed Exhale community service.

You know what? I believe in that!!! I always knew that in @Rik vs ExhaleΒ is hidden rage and here we go nowΒ :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

34 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Not me being downgraded to a "personal assistant", though. ezgif-4-2e4b1d42d6.jpg

You after the fight:

1536396581068.jpg?format=pjpg&optimize=m

Just like @Style. In Moscow after our legendary conflict in 2022 when he totally lost his sh/t

mimi-mariah

HONEY don't worry, in 16th century England, Anne Boleyn, who was once Queen's assistant, married King Henry VIII, and after her beheading, her own assistant, Jane Seymour, went on to marry the king as well, so there's hope for you

mimi-mariah.gif

1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

You know what? I believe in that!!! I always knew that in @Rik vs ExhaleΒ is hidden rage and here we go nowΒ :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

It was bad for her, it was really bad for her

mimi-mariah.gif

Edited by Henry.
  • Haha 4
On 5/21/2023 at 11:30 AM, Henry. said:

I take full responsibility. It must be a mental disorder that I have fr omfgΒ 

im dying tho frΒ 

On 5/21/2023 at 12:20 PM, i sometimes sing live said:

Not me being downgraded to a "personal assistant", though. ezgif-4-2e4b1d42d6.jpg

LOLΒ 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block