Hated Songs That You Love

Self-explanatory. Lemme start:

The way she ate this one up, omg. And when the synths come in? :melt_weird_drift_wow: I love it when songs pull all the stops to grab and then retain your attention. This is essentially the standard for K-Pop, but in the West, you don't really get to hear frankensongs like this one too often. Granted, I don't even think "Accelerate" is that out there, but most people seem to hate it, so... :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: The visuals are a different story (lowkey giving lip injection clinic ad), but the song bops hard. And yes, the 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla $ign features add to the song too, IMO. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 2

Britney's circus - The production of the chorus always sounded like it was a little bit off tune or something I can't explain it.

Lana's - let me love you like a woman

Little mix - magic (absolutely hated this one it came out but now I really like it)

Ellie Goulding - love me like you do

Taylor Swift - look what you made me do (I was so turned off with the direction of the sound after the previous record that I just hated it by default but now I love it)

Lara Fabian - adagio

Mandy Moore - only hope

Most of Billie Eilish's music

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, AII said:

Britney's circus - The production of the chorus always sounded like it was a little bit off tune or something I can't explain it.

Lana's - let me love you like a woman

Little mix - magic (absolutely hated this one it came out but now I really like it)

Ellie Goulding - love me like you do

Taylor Swift - look what you made me do (I was so turned off with the direction of the sound after the previous record that I just hated it by default but now I love it)

Lara Fabian - adagio

Mandy Moore - only hope

Most of Billie Eilish's music

you forgot all of Meghan's music you love :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 5
23 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I don’t know if the fandom hates this song, but I remember it received a lot of backlash from the GP. I love it and I miss Gags to be honest! 

Fandom-wise, it was definitely "Jewels n *****" and "Mary Jane Holland" that caught the most flak, but I agree - "G.U.Y." is a great song. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I can never tell if I like the other two, though. They're so corny but also kinda bop. :matches:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block