Hated Songs That You Love

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No shade to you but you have one of the worst music tastes I’ve ever encountered in my life. Your saving grace is liking Marina :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea: seeing this post and you stanning Xtina’s worst lead single to date is more proof the lack of taste still exists :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

This is what I get for vehemently defending Taylor like my life depended upon it, so I'll see myself out. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Apparently this song was universally hated back when it came out, but idc it's a banger. The fact this song went to number 1 in the UK and then the group mysteriously disappeared with no follow up single/album afterwards will always intrigue me. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Apparently this song was universally hated back when it came out, but idc it's a banger. The fact this song went to number 1 in the UK and then the group mysteriously disappeared with no follow up single/album afterwards will always intrigue me. 

I'd never heard this song before, but I somehow got so nostalgic listening to it. 00s magic, I guess. :bouncey:

6 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I'd never heard this song before, but I somehow got so nostalgic listening to it. 00s magic, I guess. :bouncey:

Non-music related but I will feel that way when I make that sponge cake they used to serve in British primary schools tomorrow... one of my books has a recipe for it and my sister requested it (my sister can't eat a lot of desserts because she has treenut/peanut allergies but she can eat vanilla-based desserts). But neither of us have actually eaten it because we always used to take our own lunch into school ddd. 

It looks like this:

School-Cake-5WM.jpg

But yeah, certain songs do that to people. I love listening to 2000s music as it makes me nostalgic too, even the songs I don't always recognise on first listen.

• Love 1
On 5/21/2023 at 7:19 AM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Taylor's whole discography.

Aging twinks can hate me for it all they want to but her whole discography is perfect.

Imagine listening to like 10 albums (and re-releases) of someone singing vindictive songs about the 250 men that they dumped. spacer.png

I love Jimmy Jimmy and Autotune Baby even though most gheys claim they're Madonna's worse songs.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block