********- pro or against?

People are protesting on Balkans and want it to be unlawful.

When media asked those protestors would they support it if the baby was terminally ill or the woman in question was r-ped, they said they would still forbid the ********.

I'm having a hard time about this.

I feel like it's a personal choice but those protestors are trying so hard to gaslight and confuse all of us about everything. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I'm pro-choice. The real reason for the pro-life argument existing is that, for capitalism to function, there needs to be a plentiful supply of cheap, desperate, unskilled labor. They don't care about the babies after they're born, they just want more wage slaves to keep labor prices down.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SosEtaSeth said:

I'm pro-choice. The real reason for the pro-life argument existing is that, for capitalism to function, there needs to be a plentiful supply of cheap, desperate, unskilled labor. They don't care about the babies after they're born, they just want more wage slaves to keep labor prices down.

also, the world's climate issues rest on overpopulation, and the only solution is to have less kids.

35 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Pro choice.

It's not up to me or you what a woman does with her body, you can still be against it, but it's not your body so you can't be against it especially if it doesn't hurt you.  

It's a matter r of opinion. Like yours.. is an opinion. The moment you say others are not allowed to have one you lose your rights and says. 

On 5/22/2023 at 12:19 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Pro choice.

It's not up to me or you what a woman does with her body, you can still be against it, but it's not your body so you can't be against it especially if it doesn't hurt you.  

But if you are a fertile woman, it can happen to you. Then what? Then it is your body and you have to make a choice.

Half of the people will say- do what you want to, other half will say- you abort that child and you are going to hell your selfish b.

• Super Mods

In Serbia they had a small say one day and were immediately shut down by the government lol. I don't think Balkan countries care too much about the topic, a small extremely religious minority is obviously against it, but 90% of the ppl are fine with it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block