Aaron Carter talks about Kevin Federline

• Super Mods

The most infuriating thing is he’s just keeps getting away with it, everyone knows he’s a loser but nothing is done about it, they just let him continue being one while everyone focuses their attention on Britney. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, easy said:

There's nothing suspicious about a **** addict dying from an overdose :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

This. His death was tragic and could have been avoided and is no different to how Whitney Houston and her daughter died. Nothing suspicious about it. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, JordeezyIZGolden said:

I believe him tbh...Kevin was livin' the life on Britney's dime while she was supporting his dream just like she is doing for Sam now. Luckily Sam seems to be a sober individual and has pride in himself. She did the same with Justin as well. She just wanted to be a supportive wife while raising kids. 

Incorrect..

Sam actually works, had steady jobs before after and during the marriage with Britney. I think you need to go back and get some facts about it.. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Sam was in the entertainment business booking modeling and video gigs before britney. That's how she hired him for her video. So to say he was a nobody or not up and coming is also bull****. Yes she's helped elevate him, HOWEVER he is still doing the work. What Kevin did was a joke and used her money and all resources from money they made selling magazine covers of their marriage etc to fund his bull**** rap career which was a failure. Also blowing money on ********* and leaving britney alone constantly to party NOT WORK. There's a difference. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Incorrect..

Sam actually works, had steady jobs before after and during the marriage with Britney. I think you need to go back and get some facts about it.. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Sam was in the entertainment business booking modeling and video gigs before britney. That's how she hired him for her video. So to say he was a nobody or not up and coming is also bull****. Yes she's helped elevate him, HOWEVER he is still doing the work. What Kevin did was a joke and used her money and all resources from money they made selling magazine covers of their marriage etc to fund his bull**** rap career which was a failure. Also blowing money on ********* and leaving britney alone constantly to party NOT WORK. There's a difference. 

Yall need to learn to read before you write paragraphs. Go back and read what I said about Sam again. Idk what to tell ya. 

• Like 2

Sigh. It's really frustrating to see injustice, especially when kids are involved. So he's basically so called 'working' with ********* and ***** around, and then pampering the kids with Britney's money, brainwashing them, and has the audacity to accept the father of the year thingy which was probably bought by team con. Ew.

I seriously want to see justice.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block