When did the “BANON” start?

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Within a few weeks after Britney was freed. I guess some stans got salty that Britney didn't announce a tour or new music at the time, so they began spreading theories about her not truly being free, and then things spiraled from there. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Haha 4
26 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Within a few weeks after Britney was freed. I guess some stans got salty that Britney didn't announce a tour or new music at the time, so they began spreading theories about her not truly being free, and then things spiraled from there. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

if anything it started when a thread was hidden because many members thought someone else had access to britneys instagram (this was wayyyy before she was released from cship) and those people ended up being correct,

but the name banon was not a thing to gaslight people who simply disagree yet.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kevney said:

if anything it started when a thread was hidden because many members thought someone else had access to britneys instagram (this was wayyyy before she was released from cship) and those people ended up being correct,

but the name banon was not a thing to gaslight people who simply disagree yet.

Thank you. That's exactly what it is. A term to gaslight people who keep questioning things which we already know to be facts. Britney has already come out and told the world how her family and management made her a slave and tried to kill her. It's a fact that there has been a conspiracy against her and the people behind it are still free. I just can't with some of the users here.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Thank you. That's exactly what it is. A term to gaslight people who keep questioning things which we already know to be facts. Britney has already come out and told the world how her family and management made her a slave and tried to kill her. It's a fact that there has been a conspiracy against her and the people behind it are still free. I just can't with some of the users here.

Her dad had a similar tactic to label the free Britney movement a conspiracy theory. 

I don't believe Britney is a clone or that she is a glitch. That is the real "banon" 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

When did this travesty start? Discuss spacer.png

WE CREATED THE MONSTER (my long *** thesis lol)

If people remember correctly, before Britney was officially free, most if not all fans (I personally didn't, but I digress) believed that her IG was not controlled by Britney, despite sources maintaining that she did in fact control her IG starting from the year prior to it ending.

Remember GIF by CBS

Most fans oddly seemed to believed that the "unhinged" and "crazy" posts on Britney's IG at this time (not my words) MUST have been a plot by Team Con to make Britney look crazy to the courts and the public while she fought to end the conservatorship. Fans wrote comments like "Nice try, Cassie! or "Britney doesn't even talk like this!" or "They're stealing her nude pictures and posting it to maker her look bad!"   I hated these comments bc by saying the posts were a ploy to make her look "crazy and unhinged,"  fans were unintentionally calling Britney "crazy and unhinged" in a roundabout way.  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

But I digress.

Around the same time, all of us (myself included) in the fandom were hyper analyzing every. single. little. thing. Court docs, interviews, captions, her hair lol etc. Many fans even took it further by saying things like "She's sending us a sign by wearing yellow!" Which honestly annoyed me at the time ..... bc how can Britney "not be in control" of her IG but ALSO be allowed to send "secret cries for help"??????

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Yeah, the fandom had no answer for that lol

Anywayyysss, AFTER THE CONSERVATORSHIP ENDED, the content of her IG stayed EXACTLY THE SAME if not more "interesting" and fans at this point splintered into two groups.

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

GROUP ONE

Thankfully came down to reality and focused more on supporting Britney and defending her right to take her time in overcoming the trauma. Many said the nature of the posts were "liberating" and "proof that Britney was healing!" .....While pretending that they weren't just previously calling Britney's earlier (and more relatively tamer) posts "crazy" and "unhinged" and "obviously written by Cassie."

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

But I digress....

GROUP TWO

They maintained that the unchanged "odd" nature of the posts were a sign that Britney was still being "controlled" by those wanting to make her look "crazy" and lock her away.  They continue to come up with increasingly bizarre theories as to why their favorite pop star didn't immediately revert to the perfect image they had of her in their heads :(

They also completely lack the knowledge to even understand the court documents they "break down" as proof Britney is still in the conservatorship.

confused good burger GIF

Again, this hyper suspicious and conspiratorial behavior was tolerated AND ENCOURAGED by ALL of us in the fandom in previous years (perhaps understandably) due to the silence of most of the people around Britney, the lack of access to information and the court mandated secrecy around Britney's legal situation. Now the train is off the TIK TOK tracks and we're powerless to stop it.

In other words, we created the monster.

Season 2 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Can someone give me a short synopsis of what Bannon even means or is? 🫣

B-Anon is a nickname given to a group of fans who believe and spread outrageous and ridiculous conspiracies about Britney.

This nickname is derived from the nickname for the ultra-right conspiratorial group of unhinged Americans called Q-Anon , a subset of people online that rose to prominence during Trump's tenure as president

Even today, Q-Anon continues to believe and spread insane conspiracies about how Trump is sent from God to slay child predators in the political establishment and is destined to take down the lizard king/final boss or something lol

Edited by hello70
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
12 hours ago, Kevney said:

Her dad had a similar tactic to label the free Britney movement a conspiracy theory. 

I don't believe Britney is a clone or that she is a glitch. That is the real "banon" 

👏👏👏👏 There are some users here with some common sense, at least.

• Haha 3

There have always been weird and delusional fans.
Some people claimed in 2001 Britney and Justin were in a car accident and Britney died. So since then, people havent trusted britney is britney.

Other, mostly weird guys, thinks they are in a secret relationsship with her, and its all a coy becuase she one time winked at them at a concert, so yes, thats why britney have securit. Some have tried to kill her, others have tried to climb into her house to marry her(before Jason lol)

The good britney fans as I see, agree about we dont know the truth. We dont know if britney is happy, but we acknowldge she has the right to be unhappy, she has the right to do stupid things, and she have the right to marry who she wants..
bAnnons, dont believe britney is ever happy and she should be completly 150% happy and not just 80%. They dont allow britney have bad days because that means Sam is an enabler, Vicky is illuminaty, and her dogs are just there to keep track on her. BAnnons claims Britney doesnt take photos of her self, its security cameras. And green screens and what not

• Love 2
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, joanhs said:

There have always been weird and delusional fans.
Some people claimed in 2001 Britney and Justin were in a car accident and Britney died. So since then, people havent trusted britney is britney.

if we follow their theory in fact the britney replaced has become the real britney pusique the briteny replaced is better known but then they replaced the britney who have already been replaced because she had a probleme because se shaved her hair so was replaced in 2009 then the britney of 2009 was replaced in 2019 by an ai because it is apparently the last time that she was not seen and currently it is always ainey, in summary the BAnons are a parody of them even and talks nonsense :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block