Kesha drops Gag Order

4 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

let's get together and eat the acid babe :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

---

However, didn't listened to it yet... but if most of you say it's experimental might listen to it and might like it cuz I'm not a basic ****** who only listens  to the ******* same rhythms... yes, that's shade. Eat The Acid felt right (tho the lyrics are cringy as f... she talking about god and religion? gurl...)

When & where?

• Love 1

Some of the lyrics were a little corny, but in the context of vulnerability and laying it all bare, it works, I guess. The production was cool - I appreciate the experimentation, and I definitely heard some Billie Eilish in there too. Overall, not something I'd put on and listen to every day because it's too somber, but I will definitely revisit it when I'm in the mood.

13 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Kesha is kind of displaying Shania Twain realness. Like your main producer drops u and u can’t really make the magic anymore.

I love that Madonna has worked with so many different producers: successfully 

But its so weird because Rainbow was amazing.

Peace and quiet is really catching my ear. Loved all the released singles, especially only love can save us now.  Although at first it sounded like 2 different songs spliced together, but I got on board. Hate me harder is also really beautiful.

overall, I really enjoy the album. Emotionally it’s hitting some really great spots. The lyrics, tone, and vulnerability in her voice really hits home right now. 

Edited by MayhemMike
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Kesha is kind of displaying Shania Twain realness. Like your main producer drops u and u can’t really make the magic anymore.

I love that Madonna has worked with so many different producers: successfully 

And sold her soul out for that success... Can't take her seriously anymore, she's been an advocate for political things, now she's just a weird face and mumble queen with her grills without anything to say of matter.

Edit: speaking of Madonna 

Edited by pieceofphil
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

And sold her soul out for that success... Can't take her seriously anymore, she's been an advocate for political things, now she's just a weird face and mumble queen with her grills without anything to say of matter.

Edit: speaking of Madonna 

I’m glad you put the edit because it sounded like you were talking about Kesha with her mumble drunk rapping and selling her soul by latching on to dr Luke who crafted all her hits. Let’s just say I know she goes back and forth about opening her grill.🤫🤫

madonna fights ageism her appearing and touring is fighting against the basics. Added a tour date in Kentucky or whatever southern place Britney birthing area to fight against drag and trans opposers. 
fight the good fight Madonna. WE LOVE U! thank you for fighting depression etc. others unfortunately succumb to it. Go girl ;)

On 5/19/2023 at 5:39 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Right! Her first three albums were a flawless work of art from beginning to end. I don't know what happened 

Change of production. A lawsuit. She probably made no money from the first few albums. And she will probably make more $$ from this flop than the first three albums combined. Unfortunately it's the same for a lot of stars when they start off VS their own "creative" decisiona

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, AII said:

Change of production. A lawsuit. She probably made no money from the first few albums. And she will probably make more $$ from this flop than the first three albums combined. Unfortunately it's the same for a lot of stars when they start off VS their own "creative" decisiona

That makes sense. It couldn't kill her to make some creative decisions where she's making bops or collaborating with other artists to create more bops for her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block