Tove Lo finally wants a US hit again with "I Like You"

8 hours ago, JSDSandiego said:

Her last 2 albums, I've LOVED. this sounds great too.
Her lack of US Hits, says more about Americans' taste level than her quality of music.

I'm a huge tove lo fan, but she admits she's part of the problem. 

Her lady wood album cover and a photo showed her actual breasts. In unedited form. 

She's so explicit It's extremely hard to do an edited Tove lo album 

Hell on jimmy Fallon, he couldn't even say the title of disco tints, he had to say performing her latest single from her upcoming album Blue Lips, it's tove lo. 

Hell island couldn't issue Blue Lips on cd cos the artwork was explicit.  

She had to go independent cos she was causing the rocupcakess for a major label, and made it difficult to market her most time's. 

Her most commercial album Sunshine kitty was marketed good, but flopped cos the last two eras was extremely difficult to market tove,  who even stated in Sweden you hear every curse word on the radio, no censorship of any kind, it was only in America does that actually exist and it became a problem for universal music in the states. 

Edited by Spicechinodiva
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block