Wendy Williams has not seen her son for nearly 1 year...

SC-Wendy-Son-Off-Plat-copy.jpg?strip=all
WWW.THE-SUN.COM

WENDY Williams has not seen her son Kevin Jr for nearly a year as she continues to struggle with addiction and health issues, The U.S. Sun has exclusi

I feel like she has shady people around her...it makes me sad because her decline was so sudden and unnatural.

#FreeWendy

i miss her, she was shady af & said so many problematic things (ie when she supported Jamie & team CON) – she switched sided, I remember, however, she was also funny af & really entertaining. She was one of the very few who didn't give a fig. Heck, she went even after Beyoncé in her shows & made that iconic nickname – Dula Peepa :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie

• Love 3

I watch a random old Wendy Show everday. I miss her, she was Real. 

Her story is kinda similar to Britney's. Both went into a breakdown right after their divorce .. a conservatorship ... 

Whenever something major happens with Britney, I would think to myself, I wonder what would Wendy say about that !!

Edited by the_blackout
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
On 5/18/2023 at 2:25 PM, Groundbreaking said:

i miss her, she was shady af & said so many problematic things (ie when she supported Jamie & team CON) – she switched sided, I remember, however, she was also funny af & really entertaining. She was one of the very few who didn't give a fig. Heck, she went even after Beyoncé in her shows & made that iconic nickname – Dula Peepa :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And that makes you feel good? :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
On 5/18/2023 at 2:25 PM, Groundbreaking said:

And that makes you feel good? :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

19 hours ago, the_blackout said:

I watch a random old Wendy Show everday. I miss her, she was Real. 

Her story is kinda similar to Britney's. Both went into a breakdown right after their divorce .. a conservatorship ... 

Whenever something major happens with Britney, I would think to myself, I wonder what would Wendy say about that !!

I'm sure they would get along great :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 2

I like her despite the fact that she's a low-life more intelligent and superior version of Perez Hilton.

Get it together -- but she might need to quit her show if she's just gonna continue talking smack about people. Junkies are the way they are because their mind is full of junk. She could start a podcast or become a talk show host that just interviews people face to face -- might be hard because most famous people hate her guts.

On 5/18/2023 at 9:02 PM, Lola2790 said:
SC-Wendy-Son-Off-Plat-copy.jpg?strip=all
WWW.THE-SUN.COM

WENDY Williams has not seen her son Kevin Jr for nearly a year as she continues to struggle with addiction and health issues, The U.S. Sun has exclusi

I feel like she has shady people around her...it makes me sad because her decline was so sudden and unnatural.

#FreeWendy

Girl, forget all addictions and join us. We need you!

On 5/20/2023 at 9:56 PM, briprin1 said:

She's trash. Barely better than Perez Hilton... I mean she always had something negative to say about Britney till the public started being on Britneys side. I feel sorry for her, but that's what you get for being a terrible person most of your career.

Its karma szn I'm witnessing it come for multiple smug people like I knew it eventually would... 

And my gosh what a feeling it is :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block