Boris Jelic - Blackout (New single, inspired by blackout by Britney Spears)

Hey Guys, I just released my new single called ''Blackout'' and it's heavily inspired by the one and only, the best pop album of all time. There's a lot of references in this one, especially from the tracks like Gimme More, Get Naked and Break the Ice, and Freakshow. I wanted to create a sound that would sound like Blackout 2.0 16 years after its release.

I worked my *** off for this one, and this song is for you guys, this is for Britney and this is for everyone who loves to fuuuuk it up in clubs.

You can stream it EVERYWHERE. LINK BELOW. Hope you like it, I would appreciate feedback, good and back.
Let me know what you think and if you like it, share it to all your friends and family.

ed4cc865546f2f7dc869e667e9dcf244.jpeg
FFM.TO

Blackout - The new single by Boris Jelic

Edited by borisjelic
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Brat said:

Sounds like you had fun making this!  I like the vocal effects :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Thank you!!! I tried to do the Danja vocals on the chorus hahaha. I had so much fun but it was so much work put into this. It took me and my producer almost 4 months to complete it, there's like 8-10 different versions of the song. I'm happy you liked it, means the world <3

16 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

i mean, it doesn't really sound bad but it doesn't sound like britney (it sounds britney who smoked 30 packs of cigarettes) :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

omg it actually sounds good in the beginning and wow I can honestly totally see her go this direction hahahaha wtf I'm mind fked for real. I should've sent her this as a demo for her comeback

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block