🚨 KFed's Motive For Hawaii Move: Child support can be paid up until Britney's boys are 23 if they enroll in college?

3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Some of the most recent filings in Britney’s divorce case show that Britney is still represented by Laura Wasser, the family law attorney that screwed her over in her custody case. 

I remember her. I didn’t know she’s still Britney’s lawyer. Harvey LOVES disso queen  Laura Wasser. Of course he does. She should’ve been fired immediately after the cship ended. Sigh.😔 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I think about this all the time, she was fine until the day she decided to get pregnant. 

She said many times that she would be dead without her boys. 

"To my sons, Jayden & Preston, you're the reason my heart beats" - Britney, 2017

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She said many times that she would be dead without her boys. 

"To my sons, Jayden & Preston, you're the reason my heart beats" - Britney, 2017

Well at that point that's how she felt until they completely ******* on them and also abandoned their mother over what she posts on the internet, like mind your business child and stay in a child's place I'm still your ******* mother you spoiled pricks.. Like who does that and the piece of **** father allowed it.. Sickening

• Like 1
22 hours ago, generation glory said:

F’n lazy greedy slime balls!!! That goes for Mark Vincent Kaplan too. His checks stop when KFed do. I hope Britney can fight this. There’s nothing stopping her from requesting a modification of child support now. Who’s her family court attorney? I hate these people sfm!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block