🚨 KFed's Motive For Hawaii Move: Child support can be paid up until Britney's boys are 23 if they enroll in college?

12 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Obviously that's what he's going to aim for. What connection did KFed ever have to Hawaii? AND NOT TO MENTION, he says he's being offered DJ gigs in Hawaii??!?:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

California is the best spot for DJ gigs, if he's not working now there's no chance in hell he will be in Hawaii.

💯💯💯

My question is I know Britney can petition to have the payments lowered since her income is significantly less than it was the last time they negotiated, but I wonder if now that both Kevin and Victoria would allegedly be working too if that would make a difference. 

• Like 2
Just now, Dynamic Lights said:

Um, if my kids literally refused to talk to me, visit me and if they dragged me on national television, they wouldn’t get a dime from me. 

I understand, but when become a mother or father, everything changes. The love you feel for them is bigger than anything :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 3

I wouldn’t be surprised if TMZ is lying about Victoria having a job offer in Hawaii. What a LOW down dirty grifting ***** for her to go along with her husband’s grift of a “mentally ill” ex-wife who they despise. You can’t tell me Preston and Jayden aren’t aware of this. We already know KFed isn’t working anywhere.

If Britney voluntarily terminated her parental rights that wouldn’t stop her from having to continue pay to fund the KFed, the Feds bros until they’re 18 but idk if that would still extend to 23. So how old are his daughters with Victoria? How long until those girls are 18? That’s the mission. KFed’s using his sons with Britney to make her pay him long enough until his youngest 2 kids are grown. ******* DISGUSTING!!! SHAMEFUL!!

What an abuse of the family court system. Rosengart, I assume, is aware of this but family court isn’t his specialty. Britney is not their ******* ATM. 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

I understand, but when become a mother or father, everything changes. The love you feel for them is bigger than anything :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Yes! And Britney cannot just refuse to pay. It's court ordered, Kevin would sue her and win. 

• Like 2
Just now, Dynamic Lights said:

Ummm not when those kids call you mentally challenged in front of the whole country, record videos of you being rightfully angry with them and deliberately don’t see you for a year 

Again, do you have kids? When you have them, your love for them is BIGGER than anything. I can tell you I have a very rocky relationship with my dad. I've said the most awful things to him many times, I've spent months without talking to him, I've spent years without seeing him physically...and yet he's always there trying to reconnect with me. That makes me realize his love for me is bigger than all of our ups and downs :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

It's up to Britney if she still chooses to reconnect and support them 

4 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Ummm not when those kids call you mentally challenged in front of the whole country, record videos of you being rightfully angry with them and deliberately don’t see you for a year 

None of that is relevant to court ordered child support. There are millions of parents paying child support that never see their children/were never even in the child's life.  

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Again, do you have kids? When you have them, your love for them is BIGGER than anything. I can tell you I have a very rocky relationship with my dad. I've said the most awful things to him many times, I've spent months without talking to him, I've spent years without seeing him physically...and yet he's always there trying to reconnect with me. That makes me realize his love for me is bigger than all of our ups and downs :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

It's up to Britney if she still chooses to reconnect and support them 

Is Jamie’s love for Britney bigger than all of their ups and downs? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

More from the thread:

”Oh thank god, so there's no truth to it whatsoever? 😭

Audio Britney: Nope, because Hawaii won't entertain it. The boys are too close to 18, and California courts would still have to be involved.

Its true that custody agreements, made in Hawaii, can go until 23.....but no, its not true that by moving the boys to Hawaii, he automatically extends the custody agreement. 

He would need to apply for the extension in California courts, and they don't allow it.”——

Honestly I don’t know anything about family law state to state. Maybe what they’re saying holds weight? 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 3
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

More from the thread:

Audio Britney: Nope, because Hawaii won't entertain it. The boys are too close to 18, and California courts would still have to be involved.

Its true that custody agreements, made in Hawaii, can go until 23.....but no, its not true that by moving the boys to Hawaii, he automatically extends the custody agreement. 

He would need to apply for the extension in California courts, and they don't allow it.”——

Honestly I don’t know anything about family law state to state. Maybe what they’re saying holds weight? 

Kaplan seems very well connected. Wouldn’t be surprised if he can make it all happen. I hope Britney fights back.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

More from the thread:

I read that if Kevin applies for a jurisdiction change it can be altered. But the boys ages might be a factor in whether the court would even allow that change. 

shutterstock_555572530.jpg
WWW.EMBRYFAMILYLAW.COM

You may need to request a jurisdiction change.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

The court should be forced to see income by the other parties in the houses as well to qualify for x amount of dollars.. with them being of age it's bull**** they can just continue to milk the situation and low life father and step mother benefit etc 

I was thinking about this. I was under the impression that CA doesn’t ask to see the custodial primary parents’ financials but that doesn’t mean Britney’s family court attorney can’t request it. 

The boys don’t want anything to do with her. I can’t say the outlet claiming they have recently been texting (Jayden). If that story is true it could be happening, KFed telling him to just pacify his mom just enough so she’ll be less likely to fight this latest stunt they’re pulling, to say there is a limited contact. But also claims she hasn’t seen them in a year. Whatever the case Britney should not be obligated to pay support after age 18 whether the boys attend university or not. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block