Daily Mail: Britney and Sam Are Not Divorcing Or In Deep Trouble.

71013301-0-image-a-2_1684170250732.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney, 41, wants her husband Sam, 29, to stop putting his movie career before their marriage as a new...

They have a source also denying that she ever got physical with him, I'm worried about the part saying she's going to watch the doc. They basically said she's going to stab Sam to death one night! I don't her to see this, poor thing must be heartbroken with this wave of negativity 

2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I think they were just reporting what TMZ said.

Of course they were! That's the point and why none of these media outlets should be given attention. They have no true source, they're all just repeating "news" from each other to generate clicks to their sites. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Kevney said:

you clearly have some kind of comprehension issue. you never can understand anything logically. 

Yes please tell me what I didn't comprehend about daily mail yesterday reporting their marriage was in trouble, and today claiming it's not :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where is Rosengart with his statement against this? 4 million dollars and he's silent yet Kevin's attorney is all over everything.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Kevin's attorney was all over everything when they were living off B.  I'm guessing that bald-headed pecker-head mother****er is about to STFU since the child support checks are ending.  Also, I think B is just tired of it.  I know I am.  Sometimes, no response is the best response.  I don't even want a response from B nor do I click anything from TMZ, Perez Hilton, or Daily Mail.  Why waste the time when they're just going to do it again?  Time for B to finally move on with her life.

B, ignore the hate and keep dancing.  We love you.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, easy said:

Yes please tell me what I didn't comprehend about daily mail yesterday reporting their marriage was in trouble, and today claiming it's not :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Then I'm sure it would be really easy to sue them for defamation, if this can be all proven as untrue? but.... :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block