EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears is in contact with her family members, but "there are still trust issues."

10 hours ago, easy said:

Which would still validate Britney's trust issues with her family. Because if true, instead of giving that public apology she allegedly asked for, Lynne and Bryan blabbed to a big mouth who blabbed to the press. 

Juno Lynn would be the one to run to the press imo.

• Like 1
On 5/15/2023 at 10:16 AM, DiamondCircus said:

It's still hard to believe that Britney and Lynne's relationship hit the skids.

I remember Lynne being at so many of Britney's earlier tv appearances and Britney praising her mom so much before she had her own kids. 

Lynn wrote a book about her daughter . Shes not a saint . Shes always wanted fame . If Lynn loved Brit so much. Why not do an interview and defend Britney . Shes a bible loving fake snake . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/19/2023 at 8:51 AM, Steve W said:

Lynn wrote a book about her daughter . Shes not a saint . Shes always wanted fame . If Lynn loved Brit so much. Why not do an interview and defend Britney . Shes a bible loving fake snake . 

Why are you quoting me as if I don't know about the book, and Britney saying her mom could've got her a lawyer and didn't.

All I said is I'm shocked as to where their relationship went when Britney was in her first 3 eras Lynne was at TRL and the Grammy's ect.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
On 5/16/2023 at 12:16 AM, MichaKite said:

This makes me happy. This is what she needs and step one. Everyone fights with their family, but they're still your family and sometimes it sucks, LOL!

This is likely a rumor given that a tabloid with zero credibility is reporting it.

Regardless, her family members - especially her conservator father - either abused the F out of her and/or was complicit in the abuse. You don’t owe abusive or complicit family members any kind of relationship just because you’re related or adopted. Abusers and abuse enablers don’t get a free pass. If they don’t change, then letting them back in often just means more abuse.

Britney’s conservatorship abuse goes far beyond simple fights that “just suck sometimes.” And that’s why Jayden saying he and Preston didn’t go to Britney’s wedding over her not inviting the other relatives is so sad: her family is likely implying to the kids that she MUST allow everyone back into her life, or her kids shouldn’t be part of it either. This is heartbreaking when the relatives influencing your kids abused you (or enabled the abuse) and won’t apologize or change.

It’s up to Britney if she wants to forgive anyone, but being related doesn’t mean you have to. Sometimes the most abusive or complicit people are your family members, and sometimes they refuse to change their behavior toward you, which can become extremely unsustainable and perpetuate further abuse.

My opinion? Forgiving her abusive and complicit family members is only a good move if they actually say sorry because they actually mean it and if they truly change. NOT because they’re blood related.

Edited by NotBuyingIt

You guys really don't look at anything beyond surface level unless it's to make up a bat**** conspiracy. The website is not a gossip blog. It's an actual journalism site. You do know entertainment journalism exists, right?

Anyway, I think her beginning to talk to Lynne and Bryan is a good first step. Even her being able to get in touch some with her boys, that's progress. As someone else said, it's part of the first steps of healing. I hope this means she's truly getting better and getting/accepting proper help and treatment.

• Love 1

I, honestly, do not know what to say other than, I hope it goes well. Having said that, this really feels like when your friend, acquaintence or classmate, you name it, talks to you (for YEARS UPON YEARS) about how miserable she is with her husband, partner, boyfriend. She/He tells you all the atrocities, awful shaitty things that have happened. Years, ok? And then she or he tells you.... we just broke up and you are like "Yeiii!!! So happy for you. You are free!" And then, a year or a few months later, they tell you: "Guess what? I am back on track with him/her" and your jaw is on the floor and you just feel, deep down, abusers never change, but they are great at pretending they do to never let you go off their manipulative, covert grasp. So you feel sad/confused for your friend cause everyone tells you "Why are you so selfish? Why are you not happy for your friend?" and you are like "Yeah, maybe I am a prick, right? I might be wrong.....but what if I am not?" My five cents. It just feels like witnessing someone go down the rabbit hole for a very destructive "true love relationship".  Yikes. Again, hope I am wrong. 

Edited by Bigno
15 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I, honestly, do not know what to say other than, I hope it goes well. Having said that, this really feels like when your friend, acquaintence or classmate, you name it, talks to you (for YEARS UPON YEARS) about how miserable she is with her husband, partner, boyfriend. She/He tells you all the atrocities, awful shaitty things that have happened. Years, ok? And then she or he tells you.... we just broke up and you are like "Yeiii!!! So happy for you. You are free!" And then, a year or a few months later, they tell you: "Guess what? I am back on track with him/her" and your jaw is on the floor and you just feel, deep down, abusers never change, but they are great at pretending they do to never let you go off their manipulative, covert grasp. So you feel sad/confused for your friend cause everyone tells you "Why are you so selfish? Why are you not happy for your friend?" and you are like "Yeah, maybe I am a prick, right? I might be wrong.....but what if I am not?" My five cents. It just feels like witnessing someone go down the rabbit hole for a very destructive "true love relationship".  Yikes. Again, hope I am wrong. 

I get it but do you realize how hard it is to stay away from a toxic mother? Your inner child will always want to make things right...

Let's hope for the best.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

I get it but do you realize how hard it is to stay away from a toxic mother? Your inner child will always want to make things right...

Let's hope for the best.

oh, yeah. It is quite a challenge and, trust me, there is no judgement at all. I truly hope for the best. 

2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

My biggest hunch is Jodi only because Backgrid knew when and where to photograph Lynne.

Backgrid was Jamie's #1 paid media outlet for "exclusive" paparazzi pics of Britney during the conservatorship.

Backgrid is everywhere. They’re one of if not the top paparazzi agencies, so it’s common for them to be the ones taking pics of Brit and many many many other celebs. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block