EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears is in contact with her family members, but "there are still trust issues."

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Because they lack critical thinking skills and love any crumb of perceived messiness whenever it comes to Britney

You just described most of these tik-tok conspiracy believers lmao. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:
I hate seeing these creepy threads about Britney on tiktok, most of them are just plain ignorant/st*pid.  :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, amanda everybody said:

Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said
IF Britney wants to be in touch with her family then she should because it's her choice! some of you guys act like you are part of her family, like they are **** yes we agree, but at the end only Britney knows everything

This is a random tabloid with zero credibility and probably not even true. Why is anyone debating this or getting mad?

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Conversely, there could be a family friend with a big mouth

Which would still validate Britney's trust issues with her family. Because if true, instead of giving that public apology she allegedly asked for, Lynne and Bryan blabbed to a big mouth who blabbed to the press. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, amanda everybody said:

Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said
IF Britney wants to be in touch with her family then she should because it's her choice! some of you guys act like you are part of her family, like they are **** yes we agree, but at the end only Britney knows everything

If Britney decided to do crack co****e would you support this because it's her choice? Forgiving her family might be a good idea for psychological reasons and healing but given all they did - to me it's like getting shot in the leg and arm then giving the shooter their gun back and inviting them to take another shot

• Like 5

If they can take accountability for the way they allowed themselves to be sucked into supporting what was ultimately bad for Britney, and Britney can find it in her heart to forgive them, I’m happy for Britney. These people deserve absolutely nothing from Brit so if she throws them an olive branch I hope they thank their lucky stars every night that she was gracious enough to allow them back in (albeit, I’m sure, from a guarded distance).

Edited by b42ad
1 hour ago, JamieColonSpears said:

If Britney decided to do crack co****e would you support this because it's her choice? Forgiving her family might be a good idea for psychological reasons and healing but given all they did - to me it's like getting shot in the leg and arm then giving the shooter their gun back and inviting them to take another shot

PLSSSSS the comparation is ridiculous, I’m just saying let Britney do what she wants, do I like her family? No, but she is a grown woman, let her do what she wants, Jesus.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Alvy said:

You just described most of these tik-tok conspiracy believers lmao. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:
I hate seeing these creepy threads about Britney on tiktok, most of them are just plain ignorant/st*pid.  :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

Speaking of those, my friend sent me a video that said that Selena Gomez reacted to the theories that Britney is not free which was major clickbait because she never even acknowledged it. I was so agitated and pissed that my friends and family sends me this garbage after I tell them I don’t believe in them and that they shouldn’t either because they’re baseless.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MichaKite said:

This makes me happy. This is what she needs and step one. Everyone fights with their family, but they're still your family and sometimes it sucks, LOL!

Ehhhh. It's not so black and white like you're making it seem. Her family aka her father did TERRIBLE things, and should never be let back in her life. He's pure evil.

I agree about Lynne, but we'll see.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block