EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears is in contact with her family members, but "there are still trust issues."

4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Does anyone feel like something big is about happen, regarding Britney's case? There seems to be a lot of media "sources" coming out of the wood....

Yessss and Matthew announcing that he is working for free now…I’m hoping that’s a sign of confidence that there is about to be a big breakthrough. Britney deserves it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, GodneyLush said:

Yessss and Matthew announcing that he is working for free now…I’m hoping that’s a sign of confidence that there is about to be a big breakthrough. Britney deserves it. 

I hope you’re right! 

Jamie Spears exclusively told me at a pool party

"I'm deeply hurt by Britney accusations. I've only ever done what's best for her and I've managed her career incredibly well these past few years. She has broken my trust. But if she agrees to give me 97% of all future profits I'd be willing to negotiate a new residency in Vegas." :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block