Why Isn’t anyone talking about Beyoncé’s lack of movement in her new show??

Why is no one on here discussing Beyonce pulling a Britney circa 2011 on her new tour?? Britney has been dragged through the mud for years for her change of engagement in choreography and has been constantly compared to Beyoncé in this regard. Specifically, her fans have dragged Britney. Meanwhile, seeing clips of the Renaissance Tour she’s stomping around lazily throughout the show. Why is no one talking about this??

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

No there is a big difference between Britney and Beyoncé.

Beyoncé’s tour costumes are also beautiful couture-like and her dances are really well choreographed.

Beyoncé is really singing and dancing she absolutely in no ways looks out of it or sluggish or drugged or sloppy. She is a creature of energy and grace not a walking ad for daytime ambien use

she is not misshapen and mumbling or badly lip syncing. Her voice is crisp not like a Sudafed drinking Sinus clog

season 2 point GIF by BBC

Okay... But you you don't need to be rude about it :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I know that I'm going to get dragged a bit but no one complains about Beyonce lack of movement because at least she looks interested in performing . Plus, although Beyonce lipsyncs or uses pre recording vocals, she has the decency to sing live some tracks.The problem with britney is that she lacked dancing and she wasn't even making an effort to sing live

• Love 1
  • Like 7

I am not particularly interested in defending Yonce, but I think what fans insist on NOT understanding is that more than choreography, it was that Britney was completely disengaged and absent. We know why and of course, she deserves compassion, but she was not present. She didn't sing live, she looked in permanent discomfort and pain. With all due respect, her costumes looked like a cheap messy Halloween costume for a drunk university student, her stage has nooo comparison with Beyonce's current stage and the most epic part of her performance (along with her incredible - prior- stage presence)  which was her dancing, was gone. People had no idea what was going on with Britney. 

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 8
  • Super Mods

I get what you're saying but it's still different.

Britney was absolutely high on something, she looked tired, uninterested and like she didnt wanna be there. And chances are, she really didnt wanna be there nor do it, now we know that.

If she had sung 70% of her show live, and actually looked like she was having fun even with armography, fans would have eaten it up. But that i ok, she was a slave and she was forced.

Beyonce's situation is different. She's the boss of her own career, she isn't controlled nor is she a slave to her dad. She's not forced to do tours, she wants to do them and she's having fun while doing them. Also, she sings most of her dates live.

I am not even remotely Beyonce's fan, I like probably 3-4 of her songs from her entire discography, but it is important to remain realistic.

Like I said, nothing that Britney did is really her fault, she was dru**ed, forced, and used. But her situation and Bey's situation are incomparable and should not be compared at all

• Love 3
  • Like 5

I think it’s been said above- Beyoncé is still energetic and serving insane vocals. It’s similar to Taylor, she’s not dancing most of her show but fans love it- she’s engaged and seemingly singing live and had great energy. 

Britney unfortunately didn’t have most of that for her shows post con 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block