Does No One See What’s Happening?

On 5/12/2023 at 12:04 PM, annonymous said:

Or maybe this is just what Britney wants:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Not adding to the conspiracy but that’s a very team con answer lol

i do believe Britney wants to live in a life of seclusion buttt she quite enjoys the attention being a celebrity gives her, I mean she purposely is a troll on ig she said before she wants to make everyone feel as uncomfortable she’s been made to feel

what tmz is doing by all accounts is wrong. Britney hasn’t been seen acting out or even in public so everything is just hearsay. They’re poking the bear.

Britney isn’t addicted to red bull its not even possible to stay up days straight on just Red Bull and energy drinks, they’re not *****! They only boost the energy supply you already have not add to it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block