AI Britney songs but with Britney voice over the background vocalists

omg guys, please stop FEEDING THE MACHINE. You'll actually make it even more eerily similar and therefore more confusing to us fans and especially the GP in the future. It's something we should all be escaping from, and doing everything to stop it, but if you keep making requests Britney's voice will be the most developed in AI and Myah Marie won't be able to pay her bills.

• Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 4:29 PM, bitbitboi said:

omg guys, please stop FEEDING THE MACHINE. You'll actually make it even more eerily similar and therefore more confusing to us fans and especially the GP in the future. It's something we should all be escaping from, and doing everything to stop it, but if you keep making requests Britney's voice will be the most developed in AI and Myah Marie won't be able to pay her bills.

This. But to OP - I believe someone has already done this for the entire BJ album. I’ll try find it for you.

Quick suggestion - can we move all of these promotion of AI songs/requests to a download section? It’s getting a lil exhausting always seeing this in BSN. No offence OP!  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block