Sam has been with Britney for as long or arguably longer than Britney's prime lasted.

People have the right to have their opinion omg ! She is a public figure, Sam too so what is wrong ? I'm tired of people telling others to do or not do, to think or not think ...

The diff is Sam is not private when he talks to tabloids and he chose to have a job where privacy is on another level too.

Then should we close BreatheHeavy bc she is on an indefinite hiatus and we have no right to talk about her at all ?

Leave people alone :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edited by Matou
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

During c-ship, all the guys who were genuinely in love with her, wanted her to be free (I remember  they lied about David). So team con eliminated them. Sam somehow was allowed to stay. I think he played well with both sides. Sam definitely shilled for team con lying to the media. He probably lied to Britney about being on her side etc. Otherwise why would she marry him? (Even though she said she wasn't present in her wedding and didn't know the guests. Who doesn't know the guest list of their wedding? Major red flag). The moment where the mask of Sam falls is coming closer and closer.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Matou said:

People have the right to have their opinion omg ! She is a public figure, Sam too so what is wrong ? I'm tired of people telling others to do or not do, to think or not think ...

The diff is Sam is not private when he talks to tabloids and he chose to have a job where privacy is on another level too.

Then should we close BreatheHeavy bc she is on an indefinite hiatus and we have no right to talk about her at all ?

THIS! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:
The moment Sam decided to talk to TMZ was the moment I personally started disliking him. That being said, it is Britney's life and Britney's choice and no one has the right to harass any of them. But 100% everyone can communicate their opinion respectfully

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

THIS! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:
The moment Sam decided to talk to TMZ was the moment I personally started disliking him. That being said, it is Britney's life and Britney's choice and no one has the right to harass any of them. But 100% everyone can communicate their opinion respectfully

:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Since the beginning I'm not a fan a Sam and what ? People criticized Kevin and she was in love ...

I was really surprised she stayed with him after the end of the cship and 6 months after she marry him ? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Did he talked about what happened, the facility, what did he do instead of "she is doing amazing"?

75608b4072285cf2978528f1a2b5e712_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari says she's doing amazing, will be back soon after mental health crisis.

omg the amazing talent right here https://i.imgflip.com/7aalnu.gif
btw the facility exclusive is from TMZ but with the "Jamie saved Britney's life" narrative and people started to worried ...

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Consider this as you all constantly disrespect their marriage and pit them against each other. They are husband and wife. Their marriage is not our business except for what they specifically give us. Sam has asked several times for privacy for them. If people interjected themselves into any of your personal lives you wouldn't stand for it. 

Adding fuel to the fire I see.

Stop blaming the fans that stick up for Britney, there's nothing wrong with fans not approving that Sam talks to TMZ her abusers.

If anything the marriage is being disrespected by Sam popping up and chatting with the outlet out to hurt his wife.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
Just now, Matou said:

:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Since the beginning I'm not a fan a Sam and what ? People criticized Kevin and she was in love ...

I was really surprised she stayed with him after the end of the cship and 6 months after she marry him ? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Did he talked about what happened, the facility, what did he do instead of "she is doing amazing"?

75608b4072285cf2978528f1a2b5e712_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari says she's doing amazing, will be back soon after mental health crisis.

omg the amazing talent right here https://i.imgflip.com/7aalnu.gif
btw the facility exclusive is from TMZ but with the "Jamie saved Britney's life" narrative and people started to worried ...

It's a disrespect to Sam and the marriage if you don't lust after his personal parts and body. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Matou said:

For sure everyone wants their opinions and thoughts heard and if yours differ they want you muzzled and for some reason their opinions are superior to anyone elses.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Sharing a differing opinion means people want you muzzled? It seems some of you cannot refrain from putting words in other peoples mouth. Those are your words, not mine. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

It’s like they only made an account on here to speak ill of Sam at any given opportunity. You may not like Sam (no one is holding you accountable for liking him or not) but a part of respecting Britney as a fan is respecting her relationships, her autonomy to make decisions and who she’s chosen to keep in her life. Now these nutjobs want to paint a narrative (out of sheer boredom mind you) that Sam is the second coming of Satan all because he took to the media and his socials to defend his wife. If it’s not that, they’ll then grasp at straws by getting their panties in a bunch over why he took a selfie instead of “DeFeNdInG hIs WiFe1!1!1!1” I mean it really goes to show the low mental capacity of the kind of “fans” we’re dealing with on here and how they’re slowly becoming Britney’s worst enemies. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

out of topic, technically, but I just don't like when you guys pretend like "Britney's prime" lasted 4-6 years. Britney has worked her entire life, yeah she had a 4 album run that was extraordinary, but even after that she achieved levels of fame unimagined, countless hits, more hit albums and tours, and as recently as 2021 she was a hot topic the entire year. She's not a hasbeen or a teen pop star stuck in the early 2000s, she has made her name part of the permament A-list. Sam being with her these past few years doesn't take away the fact that she's still Britney Spears.

Edited by Richie
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Yeah, let's just ignore the minor details that Britney had no other choice who she could meet for pretty much the entire conservatorship, that he was hand-picked for her, that they could only get married recently, that he let her be in the facility where they basically tried to kill her and said everything was fine, that he didn't support FreeBritney until he basically had no other choice and all of his other shady behaviour. You people are naive beyond belief. I really wonder if you guys were rooting for Kevin back in the day or were too blind to see through his game too.

Britney has been able to make her own decisions for nearly two years now. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure everyone wants their opinions and thoughts heard and if yours differ they want you muzzled and for some reason their opinions are superior to anyone elses.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

When you learn the difference between tabloids and factual information, you will get the respect you so deeply crave :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

But until that moment happens, we will remain superior to you :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

When you learn the difference between tabloids and factual information, you will get the respect you so deeply crave :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

But until that moment happens, we will remain superior to you :explainlol_stare_spin:

Who wants respect from you? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

When you learn the difference between an outlet like TMZ out to damage Britney: Whom you "claim" you're a fan of and when her husband is out canoodling with the enemy maybe your voice will be heard louder.

As of now it's falling flatter than Judge Penny's constant continuations in this case.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Yeah, let's just ignore the minor details that Britney had no other choice who she could meet for pretty much the entire conservatorship, that he was hand-picked for her, that they could only get married recently, that he let her be in the facility where they basically tried to kill her and said everything was fine, that he didn't support FreeBritney until he basically had no other choice and all of his other shady behaviour. You people are naive beyond belief. I really wonder if you guys were rooting for Kevin back in the day or were too blind to see through his game too.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

4 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

It’s like they only made an account on here to speak ill of Sam at any given opportunity. You may not like Sam (no one is holding you accountable for liking him or not) but a part of respecting Britney as a fan is respecting her relationships, her autonomy to make decisions and who she’s chosen to keep in her life. Now these nutjobs want to paint a narrative (out of sheer boredom mind you) that Sam is the second coming of Satan all because he took to the media and his socials to defend his wife. If it’s not that, they’ll then grasp at straws by getting their panties in a bunch over why he took a selfie instead of “DeFeNdInG hIs WiFe1!1!1!1” I mean it really goes to show the low mental capacity of the kind of “fans” we’re dealing with on here and how they’re slowly becoming Britney’s worst enemies. 

Not trying to gang up on anyone or cause even more drama but I 100% agree. People seem very incapable of thinking about anything aside from their preconceived notions.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

This is coming from someone who uses the word woke as a slur. 🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block