Sam has been with Britney for as long or arguably longer than Britney's prime lasted.

Consider this as you all constantly disrespect their marriage and pit them against each other. They are husband and wife. Their marriage is not our business except for what they specifically give us. Sam has asked several times for privacy for them. If people interjected themselves into any of your personal lives you wouldn't stand for it. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Consider this as you all constantly disrespect their marriage and pit them against each other. They are husband and wife. Their marriage is not our business except for what they specifically give us. Sam has asked several times for privacy for them. If people interjected themselves into any of your personal lives you wouldn't stand for it. 

Why do you put oil on the flames by posting something like this? You know what kind of response you will get. 

15 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

If you want privacy then don’t talk to TrashMZ in fake “run into” interviews :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

You don't know the reasonings behind this. Perhaps they thought it was a good idea to try and give the outlet that will write about her anyway a two second chat so maybe they wouldn't lighten up a bit. There are a million scenarios. Regardless, they are husband and wife. It's between him and Britney who they talk to. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

I know I'll get those that agree, and those that disagree. That's how everything in life works.

True, but going by your logic in the OP, none of us should even be using this forum. If you were Britney, would you like a bunch of loons discussing every aspect of your life on an online forum every day or would that creep you out? She would be scared by everyone on here for obsessing so much over her life.

Britney need to come out and tell everything at this point. I understand the real concerned fans’ point of view. They’re scared that she might be experiencing the same situation with the last year. Harassing is not ok , also they don’t know who sam asgari is. He’s the most closest to Britney and we all love Britney. That’s why they’re doing what they’re doing.
But a simple “spoken” statement would shut everything up. We care for her , and for some fans it is not acceptable not to see britney being present. Because she was always productive and happy, and out there. We saw her crying, angry and sometimes out of it all this year. If she can give a statement that would stop everything . But esspecially a video statement. Old posts are being posted over and over again. Texts being posted are out of character. At this point all fans got is to speculate. They wouldn't speculate if they don’t love her. for the love of god Britney, maybe only for your fans we need some kind of guidance or a statement. I don’t know any Britney fan would not be respectful if you just tell them the real deal.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

True, but going by your logic in the OP, none of us should even be using this forum. If you were Britney, would you like a bunch of loons discussing every aspect of your life on an online forum every day or would that creep you out? She would be scared by everyone on here for obsessing so much over her life.

that's actually your logic. you are taking my OP and then concocting your own statement and calling it mine. I never said or implied that. I said people need to consider how long theyve been together and that they are married and, given all the ****ting on sam this week, people need to reel it in since they've asked for privacy. I also mentioned nobody would like their relationship interjected upon.

But nothing about none of us should be using this forum. that was 100% Viking84.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This is literally what everyone here does all day every day. Hypocrisy much.

9 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

This is literally what everyone here does all day every day. Hypocrisy much.

What I'm specifically referring to is disrespecting her choice in a husband. That's what this entire topic is about. In all these threads the past few days (YEARS), y'all are no different than papa spears telling her who is and isn't good for her and wanting to control/convince her what is good for her. For the first time, it was HER choice.

Now yes, sometimes in other topics I might not be so quick to scream out "her choice!" For example when she was ****ting on the jack in the box guy and constantly going at it online I was definitely one wishing she would dial it back a bit and just live her life in peace off the internet. Peoples feelings and opinions are on a spectrum. It's not like you say one thing on one topic and it applies as the gospel to everything else. But in my personal view, it is FAR less disrespectful / invasive telling Britney to take a chill pill than to disrespect her marriage, make assumptions about his intentions, tell her who's good for her/who's not, etc.

Edited by halfdressed
  • Like 3
Just now, halfdressed said:

What I'm specifically referring to is disrespecting her choice in a husband. That's what this entire topic is about. In all these threads the past few days, y'all are no different that papa spears telling her who is and isn't good for her and wanting to control and convince her what is good for her. For the first time, it was HER choice.

You aren't getting me. You say we shouldn't involve ourselves in her relationship because she wouldn't appreciate it. Yet you and everyone else here who likes/loves Sam sits discussing every other aspect of her life. She is a private person and just wants to be left alone. She wouldn't appreciate anyone sitting and talking about her life all day. That's the hypocrisy I am talking about. Britney would be scared of all of us. That's just a fact.

5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

You aren't getting me. You say we shouldn't involve ourselves in her relationship because she wouldn't appreciate it. Yet you and everyone else here who likes/loves Sam sits discussing every other aspect of her life. She is a private person and just wants to be left alone. She wouldn't appreciate anyone sitting and talking about her life all day. That's the hypocrisy I am talking about. Britney would be scared of all of us. That's just a fact.

Sam has just as much right to comment on THEIR marriage and life as she does. Britney isn't stupid. She knows who he's talking to. And if she has a problem with it, she can deal with him. And she very well may have. But she also might not care. YOU care. But you have no clue if she does. It's only an assumption. Again, that's for her to handle if she needs to. It's not your job or place to intervene or be a vigilante on her behalf. Or anyone's.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Sam has just as much right to comment on THEIR marriage and life as she does. Britney isn't stupid. She knows who he's talking to. And if she has a problem with it, she can deal with him. And she very well may have. But she also might not care. YOU care. But you have no clue if she does. It's only an assumption. Again, that's for her to handle if she needs to. It's not your job or place to intervene or be a vigilante on her behalf. Or anyone's.

You still don't get it. I am not talking about Sam. I am talking about YOU and every other user here. Britney would be creeped out by all of us. If you really respected her and her wishes, you wouldn't sit and talk about her all day here.

• Haha 1

Sam has been there through thick and thin. Do you think Britney is that dumb keeping him in her life for over 7 years now if he's not right for her? 

I swear this fandom keeps crossing the line sometimes. It's none of our business who she likes near her. She's a free woman. 

And please don't forget that Sam was the first one to like #FreeBritney tweets, risking his safety, pretty much confirming everything is true. 

Edited by kasavas
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Sam has been there through thick and thin. Do you think Britney is that dumb keeping him in her life for over 7 years now if he's not right for her? 

I swear this fandom keeps crossing the line sometimes. It's none of our business who she likes near her. She's a free woman. 

And please don't forget that Sam was the first one to like #FreeBritney tweets, risking his safety, pretty much confirming everything is true. 

Yeah, let's just ignore the minor details that Britney had no other choice who she could meet for pretty much the entire conservatorship, that he was hand-picked for her, that they could only get married recently, that he let her be in the facility where they basically tried to kill her and said everything was fine, that he didn't support FreeBritney until he basically had no other choice and all of his other shady behaviour. You people are naive beyond belief. I really wonder if you guys were rooting for Kevin back in the day or were too blind to see through his game too.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Yeah, let's just ignore the minor details that Britney had no other choice who she could meet for pretty much the entire conservatorship, that he was hand-picked for her, that they could only get married recently, that he let her be in the facility where they basically tried to kill her and said everything was fine, that he didn't support FreeBritney until he basically had no other choice and all of his other shady behaviour. You people are naive beyond belief. I really wonder if you guys were rooting for Kevin back in the day or were too blind to see through his game too.

So I'm being naive for saying she's free now and she's the only one who can judge who she wants in her life and who she doesn't? 

You think what you do is better, thinking you know what's going on in her life better than her, how is that normal? Would you like to be her new handler removing people from her life by force? What kind of clownery is this. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I'm not here to defend Sam, I'm here to defend Britney and HER OWN choices. What you say might be true, that team con brought him in her life (even though what we know is that she liked him on the set of SP and asked him for his number to go get sushi). But still, when she became free, SHE CHOSE to marry this person. The rest is absolutely none of your business. Respect her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block