TikTok Version of "DeuxMoi" claims to have blind item: Britney is not in her home & being heavily medicated

I mean, can we just stop reporting those stupid *** rumours at this point? Some of y'all recycle the same messaging every three weeks, and I don't know what's more depressing; those who believe it or those who write it.

Britney doesn't want to be publicly seen and has made it clear by not going to any entertainment events. Can we just move on and accept this?

• Love 3
  • Like 6

:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:These comments would be saying the same if the rumor was Britney was held against her will in a mental facility and forced strong medication for saying no to a dance move. 

….most have learned absolutely nothing from the Free Britney movement. Once again, real stans will be on the right side of history even if it takes over 10 years again. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Edited by Danielle1987
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

““Some say” she doesn’t even know what week it is.”

give me a break. Everyone making the stories up are trash.

so right now Britney is:

1. Recording an EP

2. Overdosing on caffeine

3. but also so heavily sedated she doesn’t know what week it is

4. working on a docu series

5. writing a book

6. Missing and being held against her will 

7. talking to her family

8. Etc etc et-fu<king-cetera

this is modern day tabloid trash. Stop 👏 believing 👏 everything 👏 you 👏 read

LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO HER HUSBAND SAID 99% OF THIS **** IS CLICKBAIT. Also just use whatever brain cells you have to see that all this **** can’t simultaneously be true. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:These comments would be saying the same if the rumor was Britney was held against her will in a mental facility and forced strong medication.

THIS ^^^^^^^

PS. Speaking of Deux Moi, they just said Britney's book is a mess and won't be released. Not sure I believe, they don't have good sources related to Britney 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block