2 years and NOTHING! You should all be MAD!! WAKE UP everyone!

…I’m not going come for you or be rude, because it gets us no where and you are part of the Brit Army. But I will help enlighten you on a few facts. 

Silence is a defense. I think the iceberg analogy is useful here. We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg and have no idea what is actually happening legally and we shouldnt. A lot of cases are kept quiet so that they are not askewed by the population at large. 

To win a defamatory case you need to prove malice. This is seen the the NY Times vs the United States. There is no way to prove malice on TMZS behalf. That is why you are not seeing any frivolous cases that would drain her money.

As far as Sam working with TMZ. I think they are staged by Brit a co. But staged meaning they choose when they talk to TMZ in an effort to control the narrative. 

You’re Rosengart theory is false. If they wanted to keep control of Britney and tamp down the free britney movement they wouldve had her do some documentary or set down with someone. Rosengart is doing his job and the American legal system does not work the way you feel it should. It is painful to us too but this is the way things work and it doesnt happen as fast as the things you are used to. Our standards for proving things are longer and California has one of if not the most complex legal systems in the United States. 

Again we all have no idea of the strategy and we cannot make assumptions based on our feelings and lack of American legal expertise. 

And again slander is hard to prove especially for “news” and media outlets. It would be a waste of her money. 

2 year is not a long time for something like this. 

Lack of patience reveals age.  

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Some people here choose to be delusional instead of facing with the uncomfortable truth. The same person also tries to mock my responses. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Rosengart is not doing his job. It is for a reason.

What do you think an attorney’s job is? 

Do you know what type of attorney he is?

What difference legal practices are you aware of?

Have you taken any American undergraduate legal courses?

She hired him to get out if the conservatorship. Not defend her from every sleazy thing that is said.

If she tried to fight every untruthful gossip mag she would be poor. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

What you "believe" is not an argument. You provide zero proof whatsoever of the slander that you are talking. Saying that the one person who helped actually free her from the c-ship was "planted" or "hired" by team Con ??!! I'm sorry, do you suffer from amnesia ?? Because they were fighting Rosengart tooth and nail in that courtroom. 

There is no legal construct in place to restrain Britney from doing what Britney wants to do, THANKS to the help of Rosengart.

Britney has repeatedly showed expressed her choice of a lawyer and her support and trust in Mathew Rosengart. RESPECT THAT !

Also respect that when lawyers do their job, they work in silence, they go through YEARS of accounting and know more about the laws and legal possibilities concerning what has happened to Britney. You are not a lawyer. You do not know the legal possibilities and possible claims against people in a case like this. Also, working in silence means not talking about your strategies, the evidence that you hold, the people that you are building a case against, etc. RESPECT THAT he can do his job as he thinks is best, and as Britney thinks is best. 

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Like i said in my other reply, i know how slow the legal system is there and frankly thats all ive been hearing. 

but to see that not even the slightest justice is being achieved is not a “conspiracy theory”. Thats a fact and we’re all aware that this is happening. Sadly. 

im just asking why can’t Rosengart  do the his job and sue tmz so Britney wouldn’t have to defend herself in IG anymore. Given that her case in the court is taking a slow pace. Its the least they can do is they’re really on Britney’s side. But instead we see sam giving tmz interviews. Isn’t that a fact? Does he or does he not give interviews to Tmz who repeatedly slanders Britney? Is that a “conspiracy” or a factual observation?

Because honestly that would be a complete waste of time and a distraction from whatever legal work is going on behind closed doors regarding the post cship battle, whether we think things are being done or not." At best I think he should run them a cease & decease letter but its TMZ its what they do.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BringTheAction said:

He’s hired to handle her case, he’s not there to defend her against every tabloid opinion smh

d3e37e6d7e594670b9276743978f648d_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears has had a fascination with knives, and as the conservatorship came to an end, those caring for her...

yeah,  you would think that having a lawyer and paying him 4 million + would get you protection from these “vultures” and not having weekly slanderous “tabloid opinion” about you. 

the captions “keep knives away from her” and the pictures they choose as the cover is really revealing of their intention and connection with team Con. So really having that extra mile of Rosengart suing tmz just seems to me like common sense because tmz obviously works with team con. 

its heartbreaking what they’re doing to her. And i cant at some of yall defending tmz 

• Haha 1

Can we stop blindly defending rosengart and open our freaking eyes to see what’s going on, which is nothing positive for Britney? Why are these outlets allowed to continue to exploit her why are cases constantly pushed back why did he let enough time pass and now cannot press charges ?? Like wtf has actually gone in favor for Britney other than it ending ? Bc she is still being tortured 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Can we stop blindly defending rosengart and open our freaking eyes to see what’s going on, which is nothing positive for Britney? Why are these outlets allowed to continue to exploit her why are cases constantly pushed back why did he let enough time pass and now cannot press charges ?? Like wtf has actually gone in favor for Britney other than it ending ? Bc she is still being tortured 

Because its America. There is freedom of speech and there is no malice.  It will never lead to any cessation. 

Just because someone is an attorney doesnt mean they practice all types of law. Also we have no idea what the strategy is. 

• Like 1

An example of something that would be legally worth charging would be this.

“Britney Spears attacked and stabbed Sam Asgahri at Rite Aid and screamed she hates her fans”

Knowing that niether of them were in Rite Aid nor Britney stabbed him would be malice. Because it never happened and would lead to charges against Britney and the intend to defame her is more obivious. (This is the key to these cases or even bringing suit)

Also saying she “hates her fans” would lead to her losing them and her revenue stream. This would be a false statement made in malice to defame her. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:
d3e37e6d7e594670b9276743978f648d_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears has had a fascination with knives, and as the conservatorship came to an end, those caring for her...

yeah,  you would think that having a lawyer and paying him 4 million + would get you protection from these “vultures” and not having weekly slanderous “tabloid opinion” about you. 

the captions “keep knives away from her” and the pictures they choose as the cover is really revealing of their intention and connection with team Con. So really having that extra mile of Rosengart suing tmz just seems to me like common sense because tmz obviously works with team con. 

its heartbreaking what they’re doing to her. And i cant at some of yall defending tmz 

People with common sense are not believing any of the nonsense that any of these outlets are putting out about Britney. 

just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they’re defending TMZ lmao

Britney doesn’t need to address every single rumor or false claim about her. Neither does her lawyer. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block