2 years and NOTHING! You should all be MAD!! WAKE UP everyone!

9 minutes ago, easy said:

I was coming back to your thread baby, don't worry!

Where is your proof Rosengart was hired by team con? Actual proof? I don't care how you "feel".

The rest of your nonsense highlights your ignorance of the court and how slow the process is.

glad you decided to ask, let me clear it up for you. 

Im very aware of how slow the legal proceedings of her case is. Like I said its been two years. Im not ignorant and  it doesn’t take a genius to see that there is no significant and actual justice happening. Truth is I know nothing and you know nothing. 

Of course I can be wrong about Rosengart, and nor I claim that this is really the case. Just like you, Im just speculating and we really dont know whats really happening. 

all we can do is observe, and its pretty obvious that nothing is being done to her abusers.  If you really read my first question in the post you would answer that point and not be fixated on my speculations against Rosengart because what Im questioning is,

why Rosengart cant even to the most minimal action as Britney’s lawyer and do something against Tmz? 

Edited by Miguelblackpink
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Miguelblackpink said:

glad you decided to ask, let me clear it up for you. 

Im very aware of how slow the legal proceedings of her case is. Like I said its been two years. Im not ignorant and  it doesn’t take a genius to see that there is no significant and actual justice happening. Truth is I know nothing and you know nothing. 

Of course I can be wrong about Rosengart, and nor I claim that this is really the case. Just like you, Im just speculating and we really dont know whats really happening. 

all we can do is observe, and its pretty obvious that nothing is being done to her abusers.  If you really read my first question in the post you would answer that point and not be fixated on my speculations against Rosengart because what Im questioning is,

why Rosengart cant even to the most minimal action as Britney’s lawyer and do something against Tmz? 

If you're so aware of how slow the legal proceedings are, why are you speculating about why it's so slow? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Suing TMZ is a waste of money for nothing in return. TMZ and other media are protected under freedom of the press. Look up how many people have been successful in suing tabloids and you'll understand why it would do nothing but waste Britney's money and time.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

You international fans stay living in la la land and don’t know how the court system or even how Hollywood works for that matter. Some legal cases can even take up to 50 years or more for some sort of resolution or justice. And even then, by definition — the conservatorship (while morally wrong) was deemed by court as a legal arrangement. Also, you are not Britney’s lawyer, husband, manager or doctor and therefore, not everything is going to be on public display so please stop buying into these delusional conspiracy theories. 

Like i said in my other reply, i know how slow the legal system is there and frankly thats all ive been hearing. 

but to see that not even the slightest justice is being achieved is not a “conspiracy theory”. Thats a fact and we’re all aware that this is happening. Sadly. 

im just asking why can’t Rosengart  do the his job and sue tmz so Britney wouldn’t have to defend herself in IG anymore. Given that her case in the court is taking a slow pace. Its the least they can do is they’re really on Britney’s side. But instead we see sam giving tmz interviews. Isn’t that a fact? Does he or does he not give interviews to Tmz who repeatedly slanders Britney? Is that a “conspiracy” or a factual observation?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

You international fans stay living in la la land and don’t know how the court system or even how Hollywood works for that matter. Some legal cases can take up to 50 years or more for some sort of resolution or justice. And even then, by definition — the conservatorship (while morally wrong) was deemed by court as a legal arrangement. Also, you are not Britney’s lawyer, husband, manager or doctor and therefore, not everything is going to be on public display. Please stop buying into these sinister-esque and delusional conspiracy theories you see from Tik Tok fans and attention-seekers like Sloan/C0cky, etc. The “BrItNeYiSnTfReE” narrative is beyond tiring at this point. 

Tbh, i only see and react to the news regarding her court proceedings. Please dont put everyone making a logical observation in a box or a blind follower for banon and tiktok conspiracy theories. Because I know how to think for myself and im just really questioning why literally nothing is happening much less to tmz who repeatedly slanders her. 

Edited by Miguelblackpink
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

I see you all defending tmz and how her slow things are happening in the court and yall are not mad or even questioning things? 

Yes girl, Bye! With fans like yall who needs fans :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

No one is defending tmz. Everyone is mad about how slow things are happening in court. The difference is we know it's not a big conspiracy and unfortunately very normal.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

@easy Im sorry but what’s funny? I think Im asking a valid question and making a point. You think laughing  at it makes you superior? Im sorry if you’re too brain dead to even consider the possibility my question being an opportunity for an open discussion. 

Calling people brain dead is a great way to lead an open discussion. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Tbh, i only see and react to the news regarding her court proceedings. Please dont put everyone making a logical observation in a box or a blind follower for banon and tiktok conspiracy theories. Because I know how to think for myself and im just really questioning why literally nothing is happening much less to tmz who repeatedly slanders her. 

Some people here choose to be delusional instead of facing with the uncomfortable truth. The same person also tries to mock my responses. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Rosengart is not doing his job. It is for a reason.

Edited by Yok1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block