Britney Jean (Britney's Version) coming with Dolby Atmos?

Remember that rumor a few months back about "something happening" with the Britney Jean album and Phonography?

WELL, BritneysVault just uploaded this preview of Phonography's Dolby Atmos mix:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/britneysvault/3100106900199969399/

This portion of Phonography was sung by the background singer on the 2008 album release, yet it's BRITNEY singing lead in the Dolby Atmos!

Is that rumor from a few months back really an effort to reconstruct Britney's lead vocal stems?

Do we think that we expect the same with Britney Jean after all these years?

Will Britney Jean be redeemed?

Would Britney Jean (Britney's Version) CHANGE its place in your ranking of Britney albums?

Discuss.

8 hours ago, very_urban said:

I really don't get why they made background vocalists so prominent in some of the Circus songs. They always sound worse to me, in terms of their tone

8 hours ago, Body ache said:

I'm glad with what they did with Circus by bringing her vocals to the forefront so I have trust in them that they would do the same with BJ.

So what’s the truth which is it omg

Where is all the bass in Britney’s songs? I remember her music having a bit of umph but lately I go to listen and everything sounds SO flat. Her songs would bang harder with actual bass.. like a song like womanizer has none and it needs MORE. I just realized maybe that’s why I adored boys co Ed remix bc it indeed has actual bass. 

Edited by Peachy
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It sounds like she recorded new vocals for Womanizer too, wouldn’t be surprised if she did for BJ too, because there’s no Britney vocal for the chorus in the Passenger pro tools & there’s still Myah comped into B’s lead in multiple different tracks

I heard that too but from Remixed By Nick. It's interesting though because, in the Alien Pro Tools leak (which was also sourced from Nick*), you can hear the beginning of Britney doing the "not alone" chorus from Myah's headphone leaks, yet these vocals aren't anywhere to be found in the leaked session.

Clearly, the session given to Nick* was incomplete. I wonder if the Passenger session is this way as well. Just makes no sense why they would have some files but not others. Hmm. There's that theory of the producers losing Britney's files, but that doesn't make much sense either. Britney Jean continues to be the biggest mystery of her entire career!

I'm sure Britney's unused vocals still exist and could be used to reconstruct the album. If they removed Myah from Circus and the background singer's lead from Phonography, I imagine they could do the same with Britney Jean.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Circuit said:

I heard that too but from Remixed By Nick. It's interesting though because, in the Alien Pro Tools leak (which was also sourced from Nick*), you can hear the beginning of Britney doing the "not alone" chorus from Myah's headphone leaks, yet these vocals aren't anywhere to be found in the leaked session.

Clearly, the session given to Nick* was incomplete. I wonder if the Passenger session is this way as well. Just makes no sense why they would have some files but not others. Hmm. There's that theory of the producers losing Britney's files, but that doesn't make much sense either. Britney Jean continues to be the biggest mystery of her entire career!

I'm sure Britney's unused vocals still exist and could be used to reconstruct the album. If they removed Myah from Circus and the background singer's lead from Phonography, I imagine they could do the same with Britney Jean.

I didn’t get mine from Nick & they’re the same way. Passenger even has alt takes for Britney + Sia, no chorus vox for Britney. There’s “M” & “Myah” labelled tracks throughout the multis for almost every track  on album & random unlabeled Myah syllables randomly spliced into Britney’s leads. Britney was always on Circus she was just drowned out by Myah, she wasn’t doing actual overdubs until BJ.

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block