Update: Kim Kardashian’s Instagram following dropped 57.5% after supporting Britney’s evil business manager Lou Taylor......Kardashian Power & Influence Today Is DIRECTLY Connected To Britney's Conservatorship

How can we know for sure that it's because of this? 57% is alot... But great if it's true!

And again please, if someone here is still following this fake trash, unfollow now! It won't change anything in your life to stop looking at this fraud fake pictures! They have a thousand better, real, nice and talented people to follow! She litterally spits in Britney's face by doing this yesterday! After all the things Britney said about L.T., how can you be that insensitive and not feel ashamed to show publicly support to the woman who ruined Britney's life just for money... Britney lost her kids because of L.T.! It doesn't make you feel sad Kimmy? Since you are a mother too? What kind of monster is that??? I knew she was trash but THIS! It's beyond everything!!! She's disgusting!!! I'm sure the story about the Kardashians stoling Britney's money is real! I hope Rosengart will digg hard about that soon!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1

The thing people fail to realize is the Kardashians don’t care if you’re talking **** about them. They are famous essentially for being famous, so as long as they are being talked about, they remain relevant and unbothered. You heard the saying “there’s no such thing as bad publicity”? They live by that. The best thing to do is ignore them until they finally go away, but stuff like this just keeps their names out there. We as a society are imbeciles for making them famous in the first place. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

hmmm... this post needs a fact check :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

but this aside... its one thing to benefit from someones abuse even although indirectly, but what gets me is she is she is now going out her way to SUPPORT the abuser.

It does make me question the power Loucifer has, i was always skeptical of the level of control she had but does she literally have access/control of Kim Social Media......?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block