🚨 Lou Taylor SURPRISES Kim Kardashian With Loving Gift + Card On Day of Britney's Court Hearing

2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I don't know because she seems to have trust issues (rightly so). Maybe she's trying to get the Kardashians to like her?Β 

I think so too.Β  She's always been very kind to people who are ******* wolves.

But we, her fans, see the wolves for what they are, and we have B's back, and I think it's important, no matter how nice B is to certain people, to still call those people out.

Lucifer is not $tupid, she made sure to involve and link her huge corruption with the most powerful people in Hollywood, to the point that if she falls the powerful people will also fall with her. And now like corrupt and scared vile rats they protect each other and pretend that everything is great, but everything will fall at some point.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Matou said:

Girl Britney didn't even choose who was going to her wedding ...

& Kim and Paris has a connection since at least 2003, please

Girl, working with someone in 2003 doesn't mean that they are close friends.Β  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And please show me the proof that she didn't decide who was invited to her wedding. Was it a total coincidence that the people she constantly talked about showed up?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, very_urban said:

Girl, working with someone in 2003 doesn't mean that they are close friends.Β  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And please show me the proof that she didn't decide who was invited to her wedding. Was it a total coincidence that the people she constantly talked about showed up?

Do your own research about their relationship. How Paris can invite someone who is close to Britney's abuser ? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: It's an assumption I made but through her IG it's seems it was a surprise for her so ...

1 hour ago, Matou said:

Do your own research about their relationship. How Paris can invite someone who is close to Britney's abuser ? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: It's an assumption I made but through her IG it's seems it was a surprise for her so ...

Life is complicated. Not every celebrity chooses who they interact with for two decades based on your opinion in 2023.Β 

Not saying I don't agree with you. I think the Kardashians are trash and this latest debacle only enforces it. It's probably why Britney is not active in the industry, even though many in this thread would prefer she return to touring, award shows, Met Galas, etc.Β 

Britney only seems to be nice to Khloe and not the others. Just my observation. I think it's actually smart to divide the Kardashians on her and haunt Loucifer for the rest of her life.Β 

7 hours ago, very_urban said:

It’s common knowledge CAA the company Cade works for was in charge of inviting people to the wedding, Larry’s BFF & Jodi were both there too.

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s common knowledge CAA the company Cade works for was in charge of inviting people to the wedding, Larry’s BFF & Jodi were both there too.

A management company doing management stuff is not what we were arguing about. The couple would obviously delegate the invitation process itself to other people.

And this got nothing to do with the original point that I was talking about.

Edited by very_urban
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block