🚨 Lou Taylor SURPRISES Kim Kardashian With Loving Gift + Card On Day of Britney's Court Hearing

Rosengart called out Lou Taylor for using Britney to climb her way to the top and manage the Kardashians...

Today, on court hearing day, she decides to do this 'random' act of kindness for Kim?? 

Rosengart must be exposing her soon I just know it 

Edited by Lola2790

Of course Kim K is kissing a.ss of Lou Taylor. Kardashians allegedly stole 600 million dollars from Britney thanks to Lou. This whole family is beyond disgusting. Britney's conservatorship financed Kardashians shady bussineses.

• Love 8

She's such a ***** and disgusting human being. 

I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of the +A list celebs worried about Britney's book.

I need someone to make viral TikToks / Twitter's thread about all the Kardashians connection with Britney's situation, so it could destroy her image for gp.

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE
  • Love 9

The Kardashians have gotten away with a lot! And for that message to be posted shows the cockiness and arrogance that they possess. This needs to stop! NOW! Everyone should unfollow them in immediately to send a strong message that you are not invincible and cannot get away with everything :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block