'Britney vs Hollywood' Book News Is Working in Britney's Favor! Check out the comments on this independent journalist's page...

Look at the top comments!

"Britney is spot on and Hollyweird can't handle that"

"Way to go girl! Don't let them silence you!!"

"I will support her and buy the book. I'm sick of these hypocrite celebrities!!!"

I wouldn't doubt TMZ's/mainstream media comments being paid for to be negative toward Britney.

I really think Britney's got most people in her corner again!

TCon smear campaign fails again  :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

The negativity is always louder but that doesn't mean there's more against her than for her. She is defended far more than she's ridiculed, it just seems the opposite when the source is trash tabloids and such. People are really ready for her book, ready for her and her raw, brutal honesty. As much as fan need to be reminded of this, I hope Britney is as well. At the end of the day, people are still always going to be on her side. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block