What Are Lyrics You Refuse To Believe Are The Official Lyrics To Britney's Songs? (+Why?)

3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

How I Roll lyrics "you could be my thug tonight"

She is clearly singing the F word (instead of thug) and they just put thug in the lyrics to help the album from getting an explicit content sticker.

OMG Yeh thats another one i only found out a few months ago on here it was apparently 'thug' and ever since 2011 i was convinced she said the F word. and actually ive just put it on coz i havent heard it in ages and replay the bit a couple of times and she clearly says the F word. it sounds nothing like thug and its f--- clear as day. But its weird how they did that for FF but i remember Britney Jean had a explicit sticker because of work b---- and i'd argue the F word is worst than the b word. then Glory  got a sticker because she says f---ing in slumber party. so why did they try to protect FF from getting a sticker?? 

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

OMG Yeh thats another one i only found out a few months ago on here it was apparently 'thug' and ever since 2011 i was convinced she said the F word. and actually ive jut put it on coz i havent heard it in ages and replay the bit a couple of times and she clearly says the F word. it sounds nothing like thug and its f--- clear as day. But its weird how they did that for FF but i remember Britney Jean had a explicit sticker because of work b---- and i'd argue the F word is worst than the b word. then Glory  got a sticker because she says f---ing in slumber party. so why did they try to protect FF from getting a sticker?? 

Yeah! I think it's kind of funny though how they slid that one by 😂.  Britney's whole thing is that mix of wholesome and sensual so it was like a little hidden secret at the time. I think now that her core fanbase have fully grown up she doesn't need to do those things. 

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Like 1

NOOOoOOOooooo

It just happened to me with a Britney song I love! Heaven On Earth. I’ve never looked up the lyrics until today I guess. I like her lyric much better and it’s my favorite color hahaha. 
“The palest green, I've never seen the color of your eyes”

”The travesty, I’ve never seen the color of your eyes”

WTF… why! wahhaha embarrassing 🙈 garbage fanm and m fan GIF

3 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I feel soooooo stupid. i thought she sang “If my video’s on oh no don’t give up too fast.” Lmfao 

I mean those lyrics were dumb AND confusing. Took me years to understand them.

Edited by Alio
  • Haha 1
On 5/9/2023 at 11:36 PM, Tetris said:

Everytime: “you seem to move uneasy” 

I hear/prefer “you seem to move on easy”

no. She sings "you seem to move on easy." refering to the fact Justin was easily turning the page and seeing other women after she cheated on him with Wade, you know, the boy Britney and Michael Jackson "have in common".  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

1 hour ago, Alio said:

no. She sings "you seem to move on easy." refering to the fact Justin was easily turning the page and seeing other women after she cheated on him with Wade, you know, the boy Britney and Michael Jackson "have in common".  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

…Glad to know that actually IS the lyric.

Some online sources and fans here in threads from years past have stated it as “move uneasy.” 
:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 1

I also used to misheard Mannequin, but since I found out the correct lyrics, it makes much more sense. He's begging her and she's unphased, I love it, it actually upgraded the song for me. 

"You can cry your eyes out of your head

Baby, baby

I don't care, I don't care

I don't care, I don't care

You can cry cry cry again

My face like a Mannequin"

Slay :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

On 5/9/2023 at 5:36 PM, Tetris said:

Everytime: “you seem to move uneasy” 

I hear/prefer “you seem to move on easy”

On 5/9/2023 at 8:39 PM, Isla said:

Wait…. It’s not that?!

On 5/9/2023 at 9:26 PM, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I'm baffled too

On 5/9/2023 at 9:33 PM, Mmdellavecchia said:

make it 3 with me. I always thought that was the lyric lol 

On 5/10/2023 at 5:40 AM, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I looked at the lyrics on spotify. It's you seem to move on easy. Phew

22 hours ago, Isla said:

Thank god :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

15 hours ago, Alio said:

13 hours ago, Tetris said:

…Glad to know that actually IS the lyric.

Some online sources and fans here in threads from years past have stated it as “move uneasy.” 
:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

the lyric IS “you seem to move UNEASY”

and there’s a photo of Britney’s handwritten lyrics that prove it. 

IMG-5812.jpg
IBB.CO

Image IMG-5812 hosted in ImgBB

Edited by BringTheAction
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block