What Are Lyrics You Refuse To Believe Are The Official Lyrics To Britney's Songs? (+Why?)

So With Circus getting the Dolby Atoms treatment and hearing the album anew, I'm hearing her voice more clearer and some lyrics aren't the lyrics I remember singing since it came out and I REFUSE to believe that those are the right lyrics (even tho they are)

So I'm asking my fellow B-Army, what are some lyrics that you refuse to believe are thee official lyrics? And why you're gonna continue on singing it the way you think it's supposed to be sung? I'll start...

Mannequin

Official Lyrics: "My face like a Mannequin"

Mine Lyrics: "Love is like a Mannequin" :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Why you may asked? Cause I thought the song was talking about her being in a loveless fake relationship and she knows it. Comes home late, buys jewelry, cars, purses etc. to her liking. Her lover (being a sugar daddy) goes along with her cause he loves her and wanna shower her with love gifts, but she don't wanna "do anything" with him and he's trying to do anything to save their relationship but their "Love is like a Mannequin"

It's fake, it's soulless, they're just there to look pretty and get paid and that's it... like a Mannequin :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Money to the bank :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

What's yours sisters? 

• Like 1

Ive been convinced since 2008 in Amnesia she actually sings 'i saw him standing there in the parking lot, he asked if i f--- here a lot' i hear it all the time 

also, can someone clarify this? In Hot As Ice, she defo sings 'This aint no foolishness or ****ery' but ive just checked my Blackout CD and theres no parental advisory sticker on it, why?

Edited by jonloch1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Ive been convinced since 2008 in Amnesia she actually sings 'i saw him standing there in the parking lot, he asked if i f--- here a lot' i hear it all the time 

also, can someone clarify this? In Hot As Ice, she defo sings 'This aint no foolishness or ****ery' but ive just checked my Blackout CD and theres no parental advisory sticker on it, why?

so whats the truth?

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

that’s the lyric, but the word is censored in the songs final mix 🤭 she says ****ery but it’s blurred out slightly 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

So With Circus getting the Dolby Atoms treatment and hearing the album anew, I'm hearing her voice more clearer and some lyrics aren't the lyrics I remember singing since it came out and I REFUSE to believe that those are the right lyrics (even tho they are)

So I'm asking my fellow B-Army, what are some lyrics that you refuse to believe are thee official lyrics? And why you're gonna continue on singing it the way you think it's supposed to be sung? I'll start...

Mannequin

Why you may asked? Cause I thought the song was talking about her being in a loveless fake relationship and she knows it. Comes home late, buys jewelry, cars, purses etc. to her liking. Her lover (being a sugar daddy) goes along with her cause he loves her and wanna shower her with love gifts, but she don't wanna "do anything" with him and he's trying to do anything to save their relationship but their "Love is like a Mannequin"

It's fake, it's soulless, they're just there to look pretty and get paid and that's it... like a Mannequin :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

What's yours sisters? 

For the first few years I also thought she said "Love is like a mannequin" so I understand 100% :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Mannequin

What's yours sisters? 

Love is like A Mannequin HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Re Hot As Ice, that line was censored.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block