Normani's Debut Album Sound

7 hours ago, ysoyrebelde said:

11 million. You can't just make stuff up when i can go check for myself!!!! Like what?! She's been in the industry for ten years. It's not going to happen for her. She's boring and youre delusional honey. 

Lol what are you talking about? She currently has 40,202,129 monthly listeners.

she’s already happened and still is happening.

Edited by AndyFoster
22 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

Lol what are you talking about? She currently has 40,202,129 monthly listeners.

she’s already happened and still is happening.

Lmao why are you trying to gaslight me? She has 11 million and anyone with eyes can see that. 40 million people are listening to her one song every month?! Lmao you're ********. Go away 

Edited by ysoyrebelde
  • Like 1
On 5/9/2023 at 6:00 PM, MikeHunt said:

Beyoncé is behind this. She keeps her friends closer, and her enemies even closer. Bey has successfully sabotaged, Blu Cantrall, Mya, Amerie, Keri Hilson, Aaliyah and her own artist Chloe.
spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Halle is the next Supreme. Now that Bey's ankle has her performing like Adele, Halle will have her bowing down soon

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, ysoyrebelde said:

Lmao why are you trying to gaslight me? She has 11 million and anyone with eyes can see that. 40 million people are listening to her one song every month?! Lmao you're ********. Go away 

Lol 40 million streams per month. People have shown you proof. You’re actually very strange. 

9 hours ago, JordeezyIZGolden said:

Halle is the next Supreme. Now that Bey's ankle has her performing like Adele, Halle will have her bowing down soon

I was shocked seeing Bey’s performances on this tour. Besides live vocals, she’s doing less than Britney on the Femme Fatale tour :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

Jeez there are still people waiting for her debut album? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Her debut single was released 4 YEARS AGO,

if she was gonna release her debut album, it would've happened by now!

I just feel sorry for her that her career never took off.

She was the total package but this just proves its all about marketing and timing when it comes to success in the music industry.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block