The Guardian calls Katy Perry a 'B-lister' after coronation concert

Katy fans are outrage after The Guardian references to Katy Perry as a B-lister

2849.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

With all respect to Olly Murs and Nicole Scherzinger, true star power was lacking at this well-performed celebration for King Charles III – drones and Muppets were the highlights instead

chris-pratt-andy.gif

Thoughts? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 7

I mean they’re not wrong. She’s not a successful musician anymore. She hasn’t had consistent success in years. Her last top 10 single was in early 2017. She a working talent show judge and I think she’s being replaced on it now. Yes she has timeless hits from early in her career, but so does Cyndi Lauper. Katy didn’t shake up the industry to remain a constant A-lister like Madonna, Beyoncé or Britney. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block