A Conspiracy Theory BAnon Won't Like That May Put A Rest To "Britney isn't free because of the sealed court plan" theories...

...have you noticed it's JAMIE's attorney ALEX WEINGARTEN that lists Britney as a "conservatee" in ALL of his recent filings and not "former conservatee" like Rosengart does in his docs????

With the division & negativity with BAnon making the rounds on TikTok with millions of views, do you think this is what TCon wants and they planted the seeds for this????  

Here is how all of Weingarten's filings end:

Edited by Lola2790

This is already discredited. These are the court filings about discovery which are referring to things how they were in the past (retrospect). 

You can't have a court docket to discuss events from the past and talk about how they are right now, that defeats the purpose. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter how many times you tell banons the actual truth, they don't listen or accept it and continue on with their lies and manipulations of the truth to fit their lies. I don't think Jamie's lawyer do it for them, but I do think they love how ridiculous and stupid banon are and have made the public regarding Britney's current situation. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, easy said:

It doesn't matter how many times you tell banons the actual truth, they don't listen or accept it and continue on with their lies and manipulations of the truth to fit their lies. I don't think Jamie's lawyer do it for them, but I do think they love how ridiculous and stupid banon are and have made the public regarding Britney's current situation. 

BAnon are Team Con's dream come true because instead of actually advocating for justice for Britney they are focused on their own delusions and turning the movement into a joke that nobody takes seriously.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

...have you noticed it's JAMIE's attorney ALEX WEINGARTEN that lists Britney as a "conservatee" in ALL of his recent filings and not "former conservatee" like Rosengart does in his docs????

With the division & negativity with BAnon making the rounds on TikTok with millions of views, do you think this is what TCon wants and they planted the seeds for this????  

Here is how all of Weingarten's filings end:

BAnon doesn't actually exist, you know. 🤣 It's just something made up by crazy people at BreatheHeavy.

52 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

BAnon doesn't actually exist, you know. 🤣 It's just something made up by crazy people at BreatheHeavy.

That's not true. The term "banon" originated on twitter and they actually call themselves banon :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block